Help - Search - Members
Full Version: Not able to neutralize the threats
Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Protection for Home Users > Kaspersky Internet Security & Anti-Virus for Windows
youandme
Hi,

Please let me know how to neutralize when threats have detected in Kaspersky.Not able tom neutralize even though I have the license.

Regards,
Youandme.
richbuff
Welcome. Please post the full, complete detection details. Post screenshot of Detected > Active threats.
With columns widened to show full detected and name and object and path/location details.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or
png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.
youandme
I am not able to upload the file due file size limit in the forum so I have made a png file and did zip of it.So please let me know how to neutrailze these threats.
youandme
Hi,

Please see the GSI report:

http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...1e28a0b9eb5668e
richbuff
XP SP2 with no Windows Security Updates? ai.gif

XP SP2 has been dead for a long time. Now it is completely dead.

You do not receive updates to patch the vulnerabilities that make frequent, reoccurring front-page screaming headline news.

Best to uninstall Kaspersky before installing the Service Pack. Re install Kaspersky when done installing SP3.

Activate Windows and install XP SP3 now.

All of the legal items that show up in your screenshot are clean.

Uninstall Relevant Knowledge > reboot, and remove any cracks.

Please clean install version 2012. Clean install instructions, links and tips are located in the second and third Important topics. Update, reboot, then scan and post the screenshot of the detections.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.