Help - Search - Members
Full Version: not all components were updated
Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Virus-related issues
dazzly
PLEASE HELP ME!. today my K symbol is yellow, it says detabases are out of date, so i click fix now, it starting updates..... and finally it 100% but it says "not all components were updated" what should i do.... now i full scan my laptop, but i dont know it really works or not.
richbuff
Welcome. Un and re install Kaspersky: Uninstall Kaspersky > reboot > re install Kaspersky > reboot > do a databases update > reboot.
dazzly
QUOTE(richbuff @ 16.10.2011 07:17) *
Welcome. Un and re install Kaspersky: Uninstall Kaspersky > reboot > re install Kaspersky > reboot > do a databases update > reboot.

it still the same... "not all components were updated" the K is green, but it says," detabases: have not been updated for a long time" but i already updated, what should i do next?
dazzly
i uninstall the kaspersky security internet 2011 and install the kaspersky security internet 2012.. is that okay?
richbuff
You posted in the Virus section of this forum. If you suspect malware issue, please see the first Important topic. There, you will find instructions for logs. If you do not suspect malware issue, please post only one of the two logs: the GetSystemInfo report link.

Also, reboot, then check system date/time correct, then Settings > Update > Update source > Proxy server > uncheck proxy server > ok>ok>ok.
And Settings > fourth icon (cardboard box) > Appearance > enable Animate taskbar icon > ok.

If still no go, attach the update report.
Upper right of Kaspersky window, Reports > lower right > Detailed report, lower left > Update, then lower left > Save, save it somewhere and attach it to your next post.
If the file is too large to upload, then zip it (right click, send to > compressed zipped folder) and upload the zip.

dazzly
Click to view attachment
dazzly
So I decided to change the kaspersky to 2011 again. And I update the kaspersky but not use. Is still the same. That's the getsysteminfo thank u for ur help.
richbuff
You do not have enough ram to do anything. Add one or two more GB of ram, then post back with a new GSI report.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.