Help - Search - Members
Full Version: Manual download update
Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Protection for Home Users > Kaspersky Internet Security & Anti-Virus for Windows
verdict
Is there any link or what that will get rid of automatic update of KIS 2012? I got teh KIS earlier and installed and when I click on update teh download speed is too slow. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance
tej Prasad
QUOTE(verdict @ 12.10.2011 07:42) *
Is there any link or what that will get rid of automatic update of KIS 2012? I got teh KIS earlier and installed and when I click on update teh download speed is too slow. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance

Offline update means updating the Kaspersky antivirus application database where there is no availability of the internet connection. We could not directly download the update file through the Kaspersky website but we can take out the update files from that computer where internet connection is available and Kaspersky antivirus is up to date. For taking out the update file.

Click on Settings
Now click on the update icon of it on the top most part of kaspersky interface
To save update file from internet connected computer please checkmark the copy updates to folder option.
By Default in windows 7 update files are saved on the location of
c:\programdata\kaspersky lab\avp12\update distribution\
If you want to same in your customize location then use browse button to give your required location.

After giving the location to save the update file then update your Kaspersky antivirus via internet connection. After successfully updated update files named AutoPatches, Bases, Index are stored in your folder location.
copy this folder and show this it in your pc's update source.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.