Help - Search - Members
Full Version: pig squeal sound anyone?
Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Protection for Home Users > Kaspersky Internet Security & Anti-Virus for Windows
jaypels
good day! i've always wanted to ask this one but never found the time to do it. i just had a free time today and i registered and this is my first post.. rolleyes.gif this is just a whim of mine but i'll be glad if you could indulge me.. remember the pig squeal or something sound when kaspersky finds there is a virus? i think that was the 2007 or 2006 version. it would be great if anyone could teach me how to make that sound my warning sound when kaspersky detects a virus instead of the mellow or calm sound that i hear nowadays. thank you! b_punk.gif

edit: oops! i posted in the wrong section. please place this one where it is appropriate mods. thank you!
richbuff
Welcome.
please place this one where it is appropriate mods.
Motion seconded. So moved. smile.gif

Settings > uncheck Select action automatically > Apply, then Settings > Notifications > uncheck Use Windows default sound scheme. Confirm the settings changes with ok on all windows as you back out of the settings.

(Uncheck Automatic is for Advanced users)

If still no go, what OS and what Kaspersky Version?
jaypels
QUOTE(richbuff @ 5.07.2010 10:34) *
Welcome. Motion seconded. So moved. smile.gif

Settings > uncheck Select action automatically > Apply, then Settings > Notifications > uncheck Use Windows default sound scheme. Confirm the settings changes with ok on all windows as you back out of the settings.

(Uncheck Automatic is for Advanced users)

If still no go, what OS and what Kaspersky Version?

if i cancel it, i wont have any warning sound to alert me.. do you have the .avi or something for the pig squeal sir?
King Grub
The "Use Windows default sound scheme" setting is the mellow sound you mentioned. It's Windows default. If you uncheck this box, you will no longer hear the Windows default sound... But! You will instead hear the squealing pig! Yay!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.