Help - Search - Members
Full Version: Hotmail slow or won't open with KIS 2010
Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Protection for Home Users > Kaspersky Internet Security & Anti-Virus for Windows
PresidentsDad
Hello all,
I have KIS 2010 and when I try to go to hotmail.com, it seems to get stuck downloading some of the ad files for microsoft.com (ads1.live.com). I have to press the stop button, then I have to click the mail button at the top and let it sit for a few minutes before it'll let me click on my emails. When I disable KIS 2010 it works perfectly everytime. Does anyone else have this problem??
Swarnava/Heaven GOD
QUOTE(PresidentsDad @ 25.03.2010 05:11) *
Hello all,
I have KIS 2010 and when I try to go to hotmail.com, it seems to get stuck downloading some of the ad files for microsoft.com (ads1.live.com). I have to press the stop button, then I have to click the mail button at the top and let it sit for a few minutes before it'll let me click on my emails. When I disable KIS 2010 it works perfectly everytime. Does anyone else have this problem??

which browser do u use?
RaytheBear
QUOTE(PresidentsDad @ 24.03.2010 22:11) *
Hello all,
I have KIS 2010 and when I try to go to hotmail.com, it seems to get stuck downloading some of the ad files for microsoft.com (ads1.live.com).

Hi,
Do you have the Anti Banner Enabled? If yes, try disabling it and see if that helps

Ray
PresidentsDad
QUOTE(Swarnava/Heaven GOD @ 24.03.2010 23:52) *
which browser do u use?

IE 8
PresidentsDad
QUOTE(RaytheBear @ 25.03.2010 02:34) *
Hi,
Do you have the Anti Banner Enabled? If yes, try disabling it and see if that helps

Ray

I do NOT have the anti-banner enabled
PresidentsDad
QUOTE(PresidentsDad @ 25.03.2010 07:30) *
I do NOT have the anti-banner enabled

...but I turned it on and it seems to work better...strange...Thanks for the help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.