Okay so I have Windows 7 and I've tried to run Kaspersky, I think I have a virus, but its quite the unique type in the sense that I think its disabled Kaspersky and mostly anything I can do.
1) I can't access Remove Programs from the Control Panel
2) Last time I tried to run a Kaspersky full scan, I got the Blue screen of death.
3) Kaspersky doesn't launch on startup
4) The Windows Action Centre says that Kaspersky is turned off, and when I try to turn it on, nothing happens.
5) When I try to reinstall/update it, the setup crashes as soon as the .msi is extracted (It just closes)
I'm wondering what virus/problem I have, and how I can fix up my PC without formatting the harddrive and reinstalling from scratch =/