Help - Search - Members
Full Version: how to uninstall trial version of kaspersky mobile security..????
Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Protection for mobile devices
Pages: 1, 2, 3
jammy79
hello friends,
i m new member to this community......i hope u all will help and guide me in all possible ways to understand computer and mobile security.....
frnds my problem is that " i have installed trial version of kaspersky mobile security 8.0 in my mobile phone's internal memory........now after the trial period is over i am unable to uninstall it from my cell phone........whenever i m trying to uninstall it, it is asking for the code.......i dont know what code it is asking as i have not set any code for K.M.S 8.0.........i have even tried to use the phone's default code but it's also not working...........now can ny body tell me wha unsure.gif t is the default code for uninstalling K.M.S 8.0.........please help me as soon as possible.......looking forward to ur help and guidance.......by the way i am using nokia E71.............and ya one thing more i even tried reverting my phone to factory settings, but K.M.S 8.0 is still there...........
Viktor
It is your personal code, you set it during the first usage of KMS
jammy79
QUOTE(Viktor @ 24.01.2010 15:36) *
It is your personal code, you set it during the first usage of KMS

Sorry sir but i didn't set any code during the first usage of KMS, is there ny default code.......?
Viktor
QUOTE(jammy79 @ 25.01.2010 01:53) *
Sorry sir but i didn't set any code during the first usage of KMS, is there ny default code.......?

No, there is not, you defintely set it
sssss123
QUOTE(jammy79 @ 25.01.2010 04:23) *

I can agree to the possibility that you did not set the code.... same problem here too..... http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=180072

What do you say Viktor ???
Viktor
QUOTE(sssss123 @ 11.08.2010 20:57) *
What do you say Viktor ???

Neither KL Team or our beta-testers have ever met such problem
lapin
QUOTE(sssss123 @ 11.08.2010 19:57) *
I can agree to the possibility that you did not set the code.... same problem here too..... http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=180072

this is impossible!
I've installed KMS 9 through its first beta maybe 40 times so far! last one will be again in a while
in each installation it asks for a master code after the first reboot.
sermar2010
Hola , tengo un Motorola Milestone con sistema operativo Android 2.1 , hoy comprè una licencia de KIS 2011 para 3 pcs o notebook, la consulta es...se puede utilizar 1 de las licencias ( key) para activar el programa ( KIS 2011) en mi Android ?? Muchas gracias.
Viktor
QUOTE(sermar2010 @ 23.10.2010 06:57) *
Hola , tengo un Motorola Milestone con sistema operativo Android 2.1 , hoy comprè una licencia de KIS 2011 para 3 pcs o notebook, la consulta es...se puede utilizar 1 de las licencias ( key) para activar el programa ( KIS 2011) en mi Android ?? Muchas gracias.

We have not released AV for Android yet
sermar2010
(Viktor @ 24.10.2010 14:56) *
We have not released AV for Android yet

Hola Viktor,

lei en el tema DROID que estarian lanzando Kaspersky para Android para el mes de Noviembre 2010 ? de ser SI, vuelvo con la pregunta, podria utilizar 1 de las 3 licencias que comprè para mi DROID . Muchas gracias
Viktor
QUOTE(sermar2010 @ 24.10.2010 22:29) *
Hola Viktor,

lei en el tema DROID que estarian lanzando Kaspersky para Android para el mes de Noviembre 2010 ? de ser SI, vuelvo con la pregunta, podria utilizar 1 de las 3 licencias que comprè para mi DROID . Muchas gracias

La versión beta será lanzado a finales de diciembre. Desafortunadamente, usted no puede usar su PC linence para Android
mittalkapil
i agree with people here victor, Iam also same problem...I finally have to end up in format of my phone, if u wont provide me solution
Viktor
We will implement password recovery feature in the next version of kms
lapin
QUOTE(Viktor @ 30.10.2010 18:00) *

Good smile.gif
mackelion
QUOTE(Viktor @ 30.10.2010 18:00) *

i hope you can do that as soon as possible so we can remove the KMS 8 from our mobile,because i cannot install the KMS 9.hoping for your immediate action on this matter.
Viktor
QUOTE(mackelion @ 4.11.2010 22:43) *
i hope you can do that as soon as possible so we can remove the KMS 8 from our mobile,because i cannot install the KMS 9.hoping for your immediate action on this matter.

you should remember your password or format your phone to uninstall kms8
abhi007
QUOTE(Viktor @ 7.11.2010 20:18) *
you should remember your password or format your phone to uninstall kms8

I have the same problem with KMS 9 on my E-63..
I installed trial version.. It worked fine for initial 5 days then i saw KMS 9updating itself( without my permission) and next time i opened it, its asking for codes.. I even dont have access to any functionality now sad.gif
Its not unintalling either..

Plz help
Viktor
QUOTE(abhi007 @ 27.11.2010 10:33) *
I have the same problem with KMS 9 on my E-63..
I installed trial version.. It worked fine for initial 5 days then i saw KMS 9updating itself( without my permission) and next time i opened it, its asking for codes.. I even dont have access to any functionality now sad.gif
Its not unintalling either..

Plz help

please send me your phone model and imei
Veernon
I also installed a trial version from Nokia Ovi Store, and now the trial period has expired. When I want to uninstall it, I get asked for a code. Please help?????
Viktor
QUOTE(Veernon @ 3.12.2010 22:26) *
I also installed a trial version from Nokia Ovi Store, and now the trial period has expired. When I want to uninstall it, I get asked for a code. Please help?????

Please, send me your imei
Nassif
QUOTE(Viktor @ 13.12.2010 15:13) *

I have the same problem. I have installed KMS9 several days ago on my Nokia E72 from Ovi Store and have chosen to use it as a trial version only for the time being. The KMS starting updating itself automatically and I have noticed that I cannot modify the settings in it without entering a code. I can't even uninstall it without entering a code. I tried my phone lock code, it didn't work. It doesn't even allow me to enter letters (as my phone lock code has letters too), I can only enter numbers for the KMS code. I don't want to hard reset my phone!

Please help me!
Nassif
Alin2010
Hello,

I also installed a trial version from Nokia Ovi Store, and now the trial period has expired.
When I try to uninstall it, I get asked for a code... I have installed KMS 9.0.53 on Nokia E72.

Please help me!
ifan
I have the same problem on KMS9 trial, I installed from OVI. and when I want to uninstall it ask me a code. my phone N97 mini. any solutions???
Viktor
QUOTE(Alin2010 @ 25.12.2010 23:35) *
Hello,

I also installed a trial version from Nokia Ovi Store, and now the trial period has expired.
When I try to uninstall it, I get asked for a code... I have installed KMS 9.0.53 on Nokia E72.

Please help me!

You should have sent me your imei
Alin2010
QUOTE(Viktor @ 28.12.2010 12:11) *

Hi Victor,
I sent a message with my IMEI

Thanks,
Alin
Viktor
QUOTE(Alin2010 @ 28.12.2010 16:13) *
Hi Victor,
I sent a message with my IMEI

Thanks,
Alin

Got it
Viktor
Alin2010: sent
Viktor
ifan: sent
Alin2010
QUOTE(Viktor @ 28.12.2010 19:56) *
Alin2010: sent

Viktor, it's OK!
Thank you!
hellcry
QUOTE(Viktor @ 28.12.2010 23:57) *
ifan: sent

Hello there.. could i also get the activation code...i installed kms 9 and after updating and scanning my phone i cant access it anymore..Anytime i open kms it asks for the code which i have no idea about..I try uninstalling and it still asking for the code..i cant flash this phone since its for my dad and he js went for holidays for a week..Please help me....its Nokia E71 IMEI:354855022343544.....thank you..
joytrancoso
QUOTE(Viktor @ 13.12.2010 10:13) *

Hi victor, I'm new here and I'm having the same problem with my nokia E71. I hav purchased the trial version of KMS 9.0(53) from Ovi store, and now that it has expired, I can't uninstall it because the program requires a code number that I've never submited. Please, help me!
Hi-Hello
I also installed a trial version (KMS 9) from Nokia Ovi Store, and now the trial period has expired. When I want to uninstall it, I get asked for a code. Please help?????
Additionally the code I wanted to enter from my purchased version (CD ROM) was not accepted, as it contains letters and not numbers as apparently required. No code has been successfully entered.
The imei is: 354845045946464.

Please help as this is really frustrating.

fips2
Hello!

I have the same problem:
I' ve downloaded and installed KMS (trial) via the OVI-store on my nokia 5230.
As I tried to start the programm it asked for a code.
During the installation i wasnt asked for any code.
And for uninstallation i'm also asked for that code.
But I have no code.

Can anybody help me?
fips2
fips2
Although, I cannot remember, it seems that i've entered a code during the installation.
I tried some codes i found the right one.
so, problem solved
Hi-Hello
QUOTE(fips2 @ 16.01.2011 02:09) *
Although, I cannot remember, it seems that i've entered a code during the installation.
I tried some codes i found the right one.
so, problem solved

My phone is also a 5230! What was the code you used successfully, perhaps I can try that?
optiontab
Hi Viktor,

I'm having the same problem on my Nokia N97 Mini. I sent you my imei a few days ago. Are you able to help me. . . ?

Many thanks,
optiontab
actcs
Hey there, I've a nokia N8 and also downloaded Kaspersky Mobile trial from OVI store. I have the same problem, Indeed, I wasn't asked for any password, but at the moment I want to unnistall it I'm prompted for the one I suppossedly gave. I've never forgot a password and I'm quite sure I was never asked to set one in the first place. Now I get notifications every time I get a message or a call and I can't even enter settings to fix that, is there any way you can help me?, my IMEI is: 355361046499064
clarkpg
Hello,

I also installed a trial version from Nokia Ovi Store. I did not put any password during instalations.
When I try to uninstall it, I get asked for a code... I have installed KMS 9 on Nokia N8.

Please help me!
Kelry
Hello! Someone help me???

I need do uninstall KMS

My IMEI 352926022246565 - NOKIA E71

Tks!!! =))
kramarc
QUOTE(Viktor @ 28.12.2010 11:11) *

Hi! I have Nokia N8 and I need to uninstall Kaspersky Mobile 9 from my mobile device. But I can not! He asks me to insert the code to remove it that I did not. Can you help me? Because I believe that this could create problems on my phone. In fact, when I close my phone with the default button on the right of it, the display doesn't became black with the screen saver. It is locked but you can see the homescreen. How must to do?

My IMEI is: 352684043054779
glenpars
I have the same problem with installation to Nokia E 5-00

imei number sent by private message

Ian McLaren
BAKHADJAMEL
Dear,

I'm new here, my name is BAKHA

I have the same problem with uninstallation of KASPERSKY on NOKIA N8

IMEI : 356237040565077

Djamel
Joe sss
I also have the same problem and have sent you a PM with IMEI. Hope you can help.
vodka999
I downloaded the trial version of KMS9 Ver9.03(79) and I am also facing the same problem my sms are not getting delivered and when I want to remove it asks for the code which i never entered at the time of installation.

Please help !!! I dont want to format my mobile pleeeeeeeeeeze.
vodka999
QUOTE(vodka999 @ 27.01.2011 17:41) *
I downloaded the trial version of KMS9 Ver9.03(79) and I am also facing the same problem my sms are not getting delivered and when I want to remove it asks for the code which i never entered at the time of installation.

Please help !!! I dont want to format my mobile pleeeeeeeeeeze.

Viktor pl help me uninstal kms9 trial version as it is asking for code at the time of uninstallation.
vodka999
QUOTE(vodka999 @ 31.01.2011 19:47) *
Viktor pl help me uninstal kms9 trial version as it is asking for code at the time of uninstallation.

This is pretty frustating. Will please someone help me uninstall this. I didnt enter any code at the time of installation and its asking for a code to uninstall this.
Joe sss
QUOTE(Joe sss @ 27.01.2011 17:21) *
I also have the same problem and have sent you a PM with IMEI. Hope you can help.

Hello ~ have not had any response. Are there any recommendations on what to do ?
lapin
Probably, either Victor is busy because we are close to the release of KMS 9 MP2 or he is on vacation!
@all Just send him(via pm) your IMEI and he will help you as soon as possible!
giulitta
QUOTE(Viktor @ 13.12.2010 15:13) *

Hi guys. I've the same problem with my C7. I can't uninstall KMS 9 trial version 'cause the program ask for a code I've never had. Please help me too. Thanks.
VOLF73
Witam,

Ja też zainstalował wersję próbną z Nokia Ovi Store. I nie wprowadził żadnego hasła podczas instalacje.
Kiedy próbuję go odinstalować, mam pytanie o kod ... Mam zainstalowany KMS 9 na Nokia N85.

Proszę mi pomóc!
Moj imei 355708025850883
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.