Help - Search - Members
Full Version: How many installations can I have?
Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Protection for Home Users > Kaspersky Internet Security & Anti-Virus for Windows
suzuki98
I want to purchase Kasperksy anti-virus software but cannot find anywhere how many computers I can put this on, does anybody know? I have trend micro and they limit you to 3 computers and I formatted my computers several times in the year I owned it and was screwed because I went over the 3 installations. I think that is b.s. if you buy software you should be able to put it on how many computers you want! Thanks
Don Pelotas
It say so very explicitly when you enter the eStore, since you're from the US it means 3 users on one license for the full suite and one for the standalone AV. You can activate more times than 3 in case of a format or more.You can of course buy protection for even more pc's for both products if you wish.

http://usa.kaspersky.com/store/
suzuki98
QUOTE(Don Pelotas @ 13.07.2009 11:14) *
It say so very explicitly when you enter the eStore, since you're from the US it means 3 users on one license for the full suite and one for the standalone AV. You can activate more times than 3 in case of a format or more.You can of course buy protection for even more pc's for both products if you wish.

http://usa.kaspersky.com/store/

I was duped at the store....it didnt say on the box how many users on the KAV so I bought it but I have 2 computers!!!!! P-O'd
Whizard
The confirmation receipt clearly states how many licenses you have purchased.
suzuki98
QUOTE(Whizard @ 17.07.2009 22:22) *
The confirmation receipt clearly states how many licenses you have purchased.

I BOUGHT AT A STORE! There is no confirmation when you physically go to a store and buy something.
Don Pelotas
QUOTE(suzuki98 @ 19.07.2009 18:09) *
I BOUGHT AT A STORE! There is no confirmation when you physically go to a store and buy something.

There will most certainly have been a sticker saying what you actually bought when you were at that store.....................unless this an older box, then i can't imagine this is not a 3 user code. Thats how it's been in the US for the last 2 years, but i do not know where you purchased......so might possibly be a discount site which have bought a pallet of older codes.
tucker1975
It also tells you when you install it for the 1st time and on other pc`s in software it self how many pc`s its for..

As long it is for 3 or 5 or 10 pc`s you paid for you can re install it as many times you like when you enter the code it tel you how many days you well have for that pc

my pc it say 200 days left dads 50 days mums 100 days left

thats just an example

of course if you installed it on say 3 pc`s at the same time you have 365 days at same time..

Also note you have 30 days after 1st pc install to use the key for more then 1 pc.. to get the full 365 days..

Does that help?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.