IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Can't unstrall Uniblue driver scanner
chora
post 16.11.2008 18:00
Post #1

Group: Members

CAN"T UNSTRALL UNIBLUE DRIVER SCANNER form my pc. is this happens due to virus attack.And every time i stat my pc it pop up with an error saying my usb key broad drve is missing.And it requires a instralltion exe called "callvers.exe".And i can't find it .So tel me what is this problem.Is this a virus.And please tel me a way to unstrall Uniblue driver scanner 2009 program.thank you pray.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Don Pelotas
post 16.11.2008 18:11
Post #2

Global Moderator

Group: Global moderators

Probably just a messed up install of Uniblue. Install it again ontop of the existing install and reboot.........then uninstall it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
chora
post 16.11.2008 19:18
Post #3

Group: Members

i did it but instralation was not possible sir .please is there is a another way of doing that.tel me pray.gif

+Quote Post
dawgg
post 16.11.2008 19:56
Post #4

Forum Elite

Group: Moderators

Try to recover your keyboard driver from Uniblue's "Restore" tab: http://www.liutilities.com/support/faq/articles/41/

I'm afraid this doesn't look like a infection, more like a software clash or incorrectly removed files or registry keys. Please bare in mind this is the VirusRelatedIssues forum of Kaspersky. It doesn't look like a infection, so I recommend you to ask in a more generic PC support forum or look in Uniblue Support for further assistance

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21.12.2014 03:41