IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Can't Install
imBrandon
post 4.11.2008 08:28
Post #1

Group: Members

I can't seem to install the kasperky 2009 because of installation failed.

I ran the AVZ and here it is. Please check and thank you.

This post has been edited by imBrandon: 4.11.2008 08:36
Attached File(s)
Attached File  avz_sysinfo.zip ( 47.59K ) Number of downloads: 6

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 4.11.2008 08:48
Post #2

Oldtimer

Group: Moderators

Welcome. What is the exact error message that you receive when you attempt installation? Also, please create GSI log, upload it to the parser site http://gsi.kaspersky.fr/ and post link to GSI Report which may identify issue area, instructions see: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=36444

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
imBrandon
post 4.11.2008 09:19
Post #3

QUOTE(richbuff @ 3.11.2008 22:48) *
Welcome. What is the exact error message that you receive when you attempt installation? Also, please create GSI log, upload it to the parser site http://gsi.kaspersky.fr/ and post link to GSI Report which may identify issue area, instructions see: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=36444

When I run GetSystemInfo.exe, It scans for a little then gives an error saying "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive \Device\Harddisk\DR6."

When I try to install Kaspersky 2009 it gives an error "Installation failed."
Then it says "Error 1923.Service Kaspersky Anti-Virus (AVP) could not be installed. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to install system services."
I clicked ignore after that and then it gives me one last error. "Error 1321. The Setup Wizard has insufficient privileges to modify the file C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kl1.sys."

Help please.

EDIT: For GetSystemInfo.exe; after the error, the sysinfo still appears on my desktop. I uploaded it and here it is.

http://gsi.kaspersky.fr/lire.php?hl=en&...c3ef6ee6e62b83#

This post has been edited by imBrandon: 4.11.2008 09:32

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 4.11.2008 10:03
Post #4

Oldtimer

Run this script, instructions are located in pinned topic at top of this page. PC will reboot. After run script, try install again.
CODE
begin
SetAVZGuardStatus(True);
SearchRootkit(true, true);
QuarantineFile('C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\tia3.tmp','');
QuarantineFile('C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\tha2.tmp','');
QuarantineFile('C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\cia4.tmp','');
QuarantineFile('C:\DOCUME~1\HP_ADM~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\oba3.tmp','');
DeleteFile('C:\DOCUME~1\HP_ADM~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\oba3.tmp');
DeleteFile('C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\cia4.tmp');
DeleteFile('C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\tha2.tmp');
DeleteFile('C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\tia3.tmp');
BC_ImportDeletedList;
ExecuteSysClean;
BC_Activate;
RebootWindows(true);
end.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
imBrandon
post 4.11.2008 19:23
Post #5

I ran the script and it rebooted my computer. I tried to install but I still get the same error messages as before.

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 5.11.2008 02:32
Post #6

Oldtimer

Post a Combofix log, please review and follow these instructions carefully.

Download it here -> http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/sUBs/ComboFix.exe

Before saving it to Desktop, please rename it to something like 123.exe to stop malware from disabling it.

Now, please make sure no other programs are running, close all other windows.

Please double click on the file you downloaded. Follow the onscreen prompts to start the scan.
Once the scanning process has started please DO NOT click on the Combofix window or attempt to use your computer as this can cause the scanning process to stall. It may take a while to complete scanning and this is normal.

You will be disconnected from the internet and your desktop icons/toolbars will disappear during scanning, do not worry, this is normal and it will be restored after scanning has completed.

Combofix will create a logfile and display it after your computer has rebooted. Usually located in c:\combofix.txt , please attach it to your next post.

--------------------

+Quote Post
imBrandon
post 5.11.2008 03:19
Post #7

QUOTE(richbuff @ 4.11.2008 16:32) *
Post a Combofix log, please review and follow these instructions carefully.

Download it here -> http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/sUBs/ComboFix.exe

Before saving it to Desktop, please rename it to something like 123.exe to stop malware from disabling it.

Now, please make sure no other programs are running, close all other windows.

Please double click on the file you downloaded. Follow the onscreen prompts to start the scan.
Once the scanning process has started please DO NOT click on the Combofix window or attempt to use your computer as this can cause the scanning process to stall. It may take a while to complete scanning and this is normal.

You will be disconnected from the internet and your desktop icons/toolbars will disappear during scanning, do not worry, this is normal and it will be restored after scanning has completed.

Combofix will create a logfile and display it after your computer has rebooted. Usually located in c:\combofix.txt , please attach it to your next post.

OK, I did. Here it is.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  ComboFix.txt ( 17.05K ) Number of downloads: 6

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 5.11.2008 07:18
Post #8

Oldtimer

Please do a reboot and try the install again.

--------------------

+Quote Post
imBrandon
post 5.11.2008 07:41
Post #9

QUOTE(richbuff @ 4.11.2008 21:18) *
Please do a reboot and try the install again.

I just did that. Still same error messages.

I think it has to do with my registry for Kaspersky. I had it on my computer once before and I don't think I uninstalled it right. I wanted to install it again to uninstall it properly.

When I go to regedit and find the Kaspersky folder, I can not delete it due to "cannot delete registry key."

When I run a registry cleaner, I get always 7 problems and they are Kaspersky Lab. But the cleaner can never fix the problem.

Any suggestions?

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 5.11.2008 08:02
Post #10

Oldtimer

QUOTE(imBrandon)
...I had it on my computer once before and I don't think I uninstalled it right. ..

Removal tool and instructions: http://support.kaspersky.com/kis7mp1/hidden?qid=208279463 Scroll down to find command parameter force removal instructions. Separately use the indicated cmd parameter for any and all products/versions that were ever installed. Reboot after tool use.

--------------------

+Quote Post
imBrandon
post 5.11.2008 08:38
Post #11

QUOTE(richbuff @ 4.11.2008 22:02) *
Removal tool and instructions: http://support.kaspersky.com/kis7mp1/hidden?qid=208279463 Scroll down to find command parameter force removal instructions. Separately use the indicated cmd parameter for any and all products/versions that were ever installed. Reboot after tool use.

It said it wasn't detected. I don't quite get what to do for the command prompt.

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 5.11.2008 08:58
Post #12

Oldtimer

Start > run > cmd > ok. Follow the instructions located at the bottom of the removal tool document.

--------------------

+Quote Post
imBrandon
post 5.11.2008 08:59
Post #13

OK, never mind. I figured it out.

I did every command to uninstall all versions.

On my registry cleaner, I still get problems coming from Kaspersky Lab/AP6. "Missing File or Folder"
When it tries to fix the problem, it can't. I tried deleting the folders manually in my registry editor and I can not delete these folders. Help

EDIT: I also still can't install it.

This post has been edited by imBrandon: 5.11.2008 09:01

+Quote Post
imBrandon
post 7.11.2008 03:32
Post #14

bump.

Please help.

+Quote Post
imBrandon
post 8.11.2008 03:08
Post #15

please help. This is the support I get?

+Quote Post
dawgg
post 8.11.2008 04:12
Post #16

Forum Elite

Boot up your computer in Safe Mode.
Go to C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
Rename kl1.sys to kl1.sys_

Boot up back into normal mode. Ensure you are login as an administrator.
Try to install Kaspersky 2009 again.
If it doesnt work, what errors do you get now?

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19.04.2014 10:51