IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Google Ads Syndication Block by Kaspersky
SONY721
post 26.06.2008 00:00
Post #1

Group: Members

Hi guys i have a BIG BIG BIG problem with the google ads i have 5 vbulletin forums and so many sites and i use google ads = google syndication for put ads and all my sites and forums and now like week or something all my ads are not showing i try to add to zone trust but not look and i have the antibanner off i have kaspersky internet security 7.0.0.125 i just have that for blocks ads before they working good in my sites and all internet global sites with google ads then after a week or so i can't see any google ads and im lossing a big big money because the kaspersky is blocking all google ads i know the kaspersky staff try to block so many banners from internet but the google ads don't thing is to much ?? millions of people get money all days from google ads and kaspersky is blocking the google ads mad.gif for me this is the best antivirus on the net but if this continue don't think that millions people will go and get another antivirus because the people are losing big money from ads and its one big think that this affect the all world icon20.gif.

Now whats the google ads site or code to add to zone trust in my antivirus Thanks

Second, to where i can send a email about this problem ? because we are using google ads all are losing money .

many thanks to the kaspersky antivirus staff good work until last week or so other thing clickbank is a wey to get money and is block to just to let you know dry.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DonKid
post 26.06.2008 01:39
Post #2

Forum Elite

Group: Moderators

You can untick the ads like this screenshot.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  AB.JPG ( 65.83K ) Number of downloads: 103

--------------------
When the humanity start to realize that there isn't race, creed, politics, money, our planet will be wonderful. Be always a humble person.

Antes de abrir um novo tópico Relatório GSI Suporte Técnico em Portugal Suporte Técnico no Brasil Threatpost Blog da Kaspersky

+Quote Post
SONY721
post 26.06.2008 02:55
Post #3

QUOTE(DonKid @ 25.06.2008 17:39) *

Thanks my friend work very well now i can see the google ads Great.

Now we need the staff of kaspersky that this option from google ads make it disable so we can get more money

Thanks Donkid rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Whizard
post 26.06.2008 03:02
Post #4

Professional

What is to stop users from having a choice?

--------------------
Networking and Security Guru
~^Whizard^~

+Quote Post
napalmdest55
post 26.06.2008 03:32
Post #5

Advanced Member II

I make sure all ads get blocked, if I find a new type of ad that is not blocked, I ad it to the blocked list. I think its great that the ad blocker is so simple to use, and yes having a choice is awsome.

--------------------
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Core i7 920 ~ 2.66ghz
Sapphire 4870 512mb GDDR5
4gb DDR3 Ram ~ 1333mhz
500gb HDD

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 26.06.2008 04:07
Post #6

Oldtimer

QUOTE(SONY721)
...for me this is the best antivirus on the net

I agree
QUOTE(SONY721)
but if this continue don't think that millions people will go and get another antivirus because the people are losing big money from ads...

I don't think so either. I've got Yahoo News on Firefox looking like a text-only browser from the Stone Age. One man's Good is another man's Evil. With Kaspersky, you have the choice to configure your individual setup, the way you want it, not the way Other People think is Financially Correct, for their world.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
SONY721
post 28.06.2008 04:08
Post #7

QUOTE(DonKid @ 25.06.2008 17:39) *

Im still not showing some ads dry.gif

and take a look a this i found this today is not just me just take a look at the link mad.gif

http://www.buraak.com/2007/04/30/kaspersky...ts/#comment-357

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 28.06.2008 04:26
Post #8

Oldtimer

Good and Bad are not absolute. What is good for me, is bad for you. What is good for you, is bad for me. I do not view ads. I do not tell you what I think and feel about ads. I just eliminate them. You view ads. This is not the forum for you to tell me what you think and feel about ads. You just view/do them, without the erroneous Good vs Bad moral judgmental pronunciations. If you must make erroneous moral judgments, do it not here, and no need to link to them here, either.

I'm ok>you're ok. Go ahead and configure your world the best for you, you can do this easily, without making Other Things into the bad guy.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
JV_UK
post 28.06.2008 16:00
Post #9

Advanced Member I

I'm dead against all those dreadful ads on the web. We get bombarded with enough ads on the tv already.

If you wish to take this issue up with Kaspersky, then you also need to contact the people behind Adblock Plus, Admuncher, IEPro etc.

It is a matter of personal choice of whether one wants to see ads or not. You blaming KIS for removing your ads is the wrong way of going about it.

+Quote Post
Don Pelotas
post 28.06.2008 16:08
Post #10

Global Moderator

Group: Global moderators

QUOTE(SONY721 @ 28.06.2008 02:08) *
Im still not showing some ads dry.gif
and take a look a this i found this today is not just me just take a look at the link mad.gif

http://www.buraak.com/2007/04/30/kaspersky...ts/#comment-357

Get over it, you have the choice to disable the anti-banner if you don't want to use it. The number of people who do not want to see add's far outnumber webmasters out to make an extra buck so the math is simple, you make the program the majority wants and then make it possible for the user to use it or not use it...................you even have to option to use it and let some add's be seen if you wish.

It's called having a choice...............not a bad thing.

--------------------

+Quote Post
lakecotechguy
post 28.06.2008 16:49
Post #11

Advanced Member I

QUOTE(Don Pelotas @ 28.06.2008 08:08) *
Get over it, you have the choice to disable the anti-banner if you don't want to use it. The number of people who do not want to see add's far outnumber webmasters out to make an extra buck so the math is simple, you make the program the majority wants and then make it possible for the user to use it or not use it...................you even have to option to use it and let some add's be seen if you wish.

It's called having a choice...............not a bad thing.

The way its working now its alot better then previous versions. I can search which adds are block by just going to content filtering, banner ad blocker, reports and statistics.

Then there make sure you choose all events, and you will see what ads are being blocked and by just a right click you can allow that add.

There really isn't anything you can do, many people that are tired of ads will either get a security software that does that job for them or get browser add-ons like adblock plus and so on. Have you gone to myspace lately, there is lots of bad ads there some of them having scripts either trying to install or make changes to your computer. You can't trust people especially when you give them the option to add there own code on sites.

If a survey was done by a major company, you will get close to 90% of people that hate ads or have been scammed by clicking on those ads. And the percent will go to webmasters that need to make money or people that don't know the damage they do in the long run.

Its just like saying that you hate the spam filter that's included in KIS because that's how you make your money.

--------------------
AMD 3800+|1 gig|100GB|XP Home Sp3|8.0.0357|CS v2|SAS Free|Tuneup Utilities 2008|Spyware Blaster|Windows Care V2|Spyware Terminator|
Firefox 3 v1.9 Add-Ons Flashblock|Adblock Plus|Download Status|CS Lite|

+Quote Post
Kubla Khan
post 6.09.2008 22:24
Post #12

Advanced Member I

QUOTE(DonKid @ 25.06.2008 23:39) *

Hey, DonKid!

I can't edit that list! My Settings window only shows the Use heuristic analyzer!

How can I change that?

+Quote Post
Lucian Bara
post 6.09.2008 22:48
Post #13

Are You Kidding?

Group: Gold beta testers

hello
in 454 the list is hidden so it can't be 'borrowed' by other companies. go into the anti-banner report, right click the entry you want to allow and click allow. this creates a whitelist mask for that mask as it is in the common list thus canceling it out.

+Quote Post
Kubla Khan
post 7.09.2008 12:05
Post #14

Advanced Member I

Thank you, Lucian!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24.07.2014 18:37