Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> unable to add third computer to 3 machine license
alstein
post 21.06.2008 17:51
Post #1

Group: Members

Hi
I am currently using KIS 7.01.325 on 2 PCs. I want to activate the license on a third PC whch I have just built. I downloaded the trial version of KIS and intalled it without difficulty. However wehen I click on the activation key and select the opton that should let me add an additional PC, I am unable to enter my "key number" in the box. I type, but the keyboard doesn't respond. I woudl appreciate some asistance. Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ross Sethji
post 21.06.2008 19:03
Post #2

Advanced Member I

QUOTE(alstein @ 21.06.2008 16:51) *
Hi
I am currently using KIS 7.01.325 on 2 PCs. I want to activate the license on a third PC whch I have just built. I downloaded the trial version of KIS and intalled it without difficulty. However wehen I click on the activation key and select the opton that should let me add an additional PC, I am unable to enter my "key number" in the box. I type, but the keyboard doesn't respond. I woudl appreciate some asistance. Thanks.

Hello,

Please try the following:

1. If you have 'Activation Code' please select "Activate Using Activation Code" while in activation wizard, you must be connected to internet to do this, type in your code in space provided,Enter you client number and password at the bottom of the window if you have gone through the Kaspersky Lab client registration procedure and have this
information. Leave the fields blank if you have not registered yet and then activate.

2. If you have 'keyfile' select "Apply Existing key", use the Browse button and select the file path for the file with the .key extension in the file selection window. Following successful key installation, current key information will be displayed at the bottom of the window: owner name, key code, key type (commercial, for beta
testing, trial, etc.), and expiration date.

This post has been edited by Ross Sethji: 21.06.2008 19:06

--------------------
» Compaq Presario SR1030IL
...KIS 2011
---------------------

+Quote Post
alstein
post 21.06.2008 21:58
Post #3

QUOTE(Ross Sethji @ 21.06.2008 11:03) *
Hello,

Please try the following:

1. If you have 'Activation Code' please select "Activate Using Activation Code" while in activation wizard, you must be connected to internet to do this, type in your code in space provided,Enter you client number and password at the bottom of the window if you have gone through the Kaspersky Lab client registration procedure and have this
information. Leave the fields blank if you have not registered yet and then activate.

2. If you have 'keyfile' select "Apply Existing key", use the Browse button and select the file path for the file with the .key extension in the file selection window. Following successful key installation, current key information will be displayed at the bottom of the window: owner name, key code, key type (commercial, for beta
testing, trial, etc.), and expiration date.

Thanks for your help. I was able to access my personal cabinet and activated with the activation code.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20.09.2014 07:53