IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> License key Installation Problems, Date/Time errors trying to install license key
thallium
post 12.06.2008 19:36
Post #1

Group: Members

I have 2 license keys, one for 25 and one for 70. I installed the 25 license keys first, then I created another install package to use the remaining 70 licenses. This all seemed to work fine for a while, and then suddenly I started to get reports that I was over on licenses (28 of 25). This makes no sense. The first time this happened I was able to install a license key for the 70, but now when I try it gives a "check date/time"error.

So, why do I get conflicting reports of licensing, and how do I keep this from happening again? I installed the 70 as a backup key, but this had no effect. I have read in other forum entries that this could happen, so has this been addressed? How is it possible for a user to have a good license one day and be over the next?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thallium
post 12.06.2008 22:03
Post #2

Group: Members

QUOTE(thallium @ 12.06.2008 11:36) *
I have 2 license keys, one for 25 and one for 70. I installed the 25 license keys first, then I created another install package to use the remaining 70 licenses. This all seemed to work fine for a while, and then suddenly I started to get reports that I was over on licenses (28 of 25). This makes no sense. The first time this happened I was able to install a license key for the 70, but now when I try it gives a "check date/time"error.

So, why do I get conflicting reports of licensing, and how do I keep this from happening again? I installed the 70 as a backup key, but this had no effect. I have read in other forum entries that this could happen, so has this been addressed? How is it possible for a user to have a good license one day and be over the next?

I was able to delete some old PC's and use their license, looks to be the source of the problem of going over on licenses. I still do not understand the date/time issue, I have read on KAS site that this can happen but there is no info on how to fix it.

+Quote Post
Tybilly
post 12.06.2008 22:13
Post #3

Professional I

Group: Gold beta testers

Hello,

Please read this FAQ, it can help in your case to restore the good number of license used in your network.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16.04.2014 17:06