Installation error, Kaspersky Security Cloud, Error 27300 error installing driver mklif.sys_601_x86 [Solved][Closed]

Master
Go to solution Solved by Berny,

Hi guys, how are you? I am having problems installing kaspersky today, can you help me, I am without any anti-virus, the name of the error is "Error 27300 error installing driver mklif.sys_601_x86" photos for you to see, thank you.

Welcome. 

There are very many causes for this error, including leftover Kaspersky drivers in system32, Services for devices not running, too many 
filters installed, .NET errors, conflicting network adapters, system file corruption, etc.

Please contact Tech Support: https://my.kaspersky.com/support/

Please attach the following items to your Tech Support request: 

1. Description of the issue.
2. Screenshot of error
3. GSI
4. Installation logs
Tech Support will need the following logs:

- kl-install-yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss.log.enc1
- kl-setup-yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss.log.enc1
- kl-preinstall-yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss.log.enc1
- setupapi.app.log
- setupapi.dev.log

The last two files can be found in \Windows\inf folder. 

How to collect logs: http://support.kaspersky.com/general/dumps/2042

Is support online Saturday?

Welcome. 

There are very many causes for this error, including leftover Kaspersky drivers in system32, Services for devices not running, too many 
filters installed, .NET errors, conflicting network adapters, system file corruption, etc.

Please contact Tech Support: https://my.kaspersky.com/support/

Please attach the following items to your Tech Support request: 

1. Description of the issue.
2. Screenshot of error
3. GSI
4. Installation logs
Tech Support will need the following logs:

- kl-install-yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss.log.enc1
- kl-setup-yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss.log.enc1
- kl-preinstall-yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss.log.enc1
- setupapi.app.log
- setupapi.dev.log

The last two files can be found in \Windows\inf folder. 

How to collect logs: http://support.kaspersky.com/general/dumps/2042

Hello  @Master,

As well as the information from @richbuff🙇

Before installing Kaspersky Security Cloud:

1. Was any other Kaspersky software installed?
  2. Was a system requirements check performed?
  3. Was a  software compatibility check performed?
  4. What is shown when “Saiba mais” is selected please? 

Regarding support availability, depending on your location, Online Chat, & Phone Support are available on Saturdays, otherwise, please submit a request via your MyKaspersky account, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC#,  then within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will contact you.

Please let us know the outcome?

Thank you🙏

Reference Error 27300 when installing a Kaspersky Lab application

kaspersky free version 2018 was installed but I already uninstalled it, my computer is compatible with kaspersky, I don't have any Kaspersky programs and this kaspersky security cloud would be the new 2020 version of kaspersky free? If I know more I go to this site.

https://support.kaspersky.com/common/error/installation/14829?cid=SAAS_20.0&utm_source=interceptor&utm_medium=product&utm_campaign=SAAS_20.0

Hello  @Master,

Thank you for replying, the additional information and the link, (which redirects to the same link I provided in my original reply). 

As the software is the free version, there’s no Kaspersky Technical Support, however, let’s see if we can help: 

Please generate:

GSI & Windows Logs, upload the folder to cloud & post the share link please?

Installation traces, you’ll need to manually zip these files, upload the folder to cloud & post the share link please?

Thank you🙏

Hello  @Master,

Thank you for replying, the additional information and the link, (which redirects to the same link I provided in my original reply). 

As the software is the free version, there’s no Kaspersky Technical Support, however, let’s see if we can help: 

Please generate:

GSI & Windows Logs, upload the folder to cloud & post the share link please?

Installation traces, you’ll need to manually zip these files, upload the folder to cloud & post the share link please?

Thank you🙏

Hello friend, as I upload these files in the cloud, I'm already with them here protos.

Hello there  @Master,

Thank you for clarifying.

Do you use Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox, MegaDrive, IceDrive, any cloud storage?

(for example) GoogleDrive, sign in or create an account & sign in: top left hand side, select New, from dropdown select Folder Upload, note & or File Upload, allow the "upload” process to complete, highlight the uploaded folder, right click the highlighted folder, select Share, select Copy Link, paste the copied link to your reply please?

Thank you🙏

Hello there  @Master,

Thank you for clarifying.

Do you use Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox, MegaDrive, IceDrive, any cloud storage?

(for example) GoogleDrive, sign in or create an account & sign in: top left hand side, select New, from dropdown select Folder Upload, note & or File Upload, allow the "upload” process to complete, highlight the uploaded folder, right click the highlighted folder, select Share, select Copy Link, paste the copied link to your reply please?

Thank you🙏

Alright friend, I will upload it by google drive, but gsi is taking too long to collect the information, image below.

Hello there  @Master,

Be patient, the GSI & Windows Logs can take a long time, it’s important to let it process without interruption. 

Do some yoga, or sit in the sun and watch 🦋 s. while you wait🙃 . 

Thank you🙏

Here are the files. ☺

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A2fZHKAnWoi5qmytA4U4TbdK5IUCDS3X/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wel1EBwYDOFQqGtjHxK_7p8hHl6LAhYt/view?usp=sharing

Hello there  @Master,

Be patient, the GSI & Windows Logs can take a long time, it’s important to let it process without interruption. 

Do some yoga, or sit in the sun and watch 🦋 s. while you wait🙃 . 

Thank you🙏

Hello friend, what happened? 😀

Hello  @Master 
1Cloud, create an Image folder

2Windows

• Generate a System Information report, (Windows) Start menu, type System Information  press enter    in the System Information window, select File, select Export, save & attach the report to your topic.
  • Go to: 
  1. C:\Program Files
  2. C:\Program Files (x86)
  3. C:\ProgramData

Sort each of the above paths as "Small icons", take a screen image of all folders, in each path, upload the images to the (Cloud) Image folder, post the share link to the folder please? 

4 Create a System Restore Point

5 Backup all important data. 

Please post back? 

Thank you. 

Hello  @Master 

2Windows

• Generate a System Information report, (Windows) Start menu, type System Information  press enter    in the System Information window, select File, select Export, save & attach the report to your topic.
  • Go to: 

Sort each of the above paths as "Small icons", take a screen image of all folders, in each path, upload the images to the (Cloud) Image folder, post the share link to the folder please? 

Please post back? 

Thank you. 

Hello friend here it is, my computer is 32 bit and only has one program files folder.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tWTQuaLBz_p54zgWW9ljWbol72humSQX/view?usp=sharing

Hello  @Master 

2Windows

• Go to: 

Please post back? 

Thank you. 

Got a Friend?

Hello  @Master

1. Provide me with an image of   C:\ProgramData  folders please? 
  2. Has MBAM previously been used ? 
  3. Has  Symantec previously been used ? 
  4. Have you done the System Restore & backed up all your data ?

Remember: you are are eyes, we only “see” what you tell us. 

Hello all good friend, I've used MBAM many times but mocking malware, Symantec used only once, but never used, about the system restore I have done and also the backup.

Hello  @Master,

• MBAM &  Symantec-Norton are listed software conflicts. 

Before we can fix anything you need to prepare your system properly 

How to remove a third-party anti-virus application before installing a Kaspersky Lab product

Do that please, do not do anything else, I need to keep track of things and you need to follow my guidance.

Thank you. 

Hello  @Master,

• MBAM &  Symantec-Norton are listed software conflicts. 

Before we can fix anything you need to prepare your system properly 

How to remove a third-party anti-virus application before installing a Kaspersky Lab product

Do that please, do not do anything else, I need to keep track of things and you need to follow my guidance.

Thank you. 

Ok have I done what it is to do now friend?