Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Blocked DNS
post 10.11.2007 07:36
Post #1

Group: Members

I have the KAs 6.0 internet security and am using the anti-hacker mode. I blocked one of the programs accidently and now I cannot get updates automatically, access internet or get my e-mail. I can however turn off my firewall and an everything works. How would I go in and unblock this?
I also get a message "error the DNS #_____ " from internet explorer when I tried to have it resolve the initial connection problem.
Thanks for "H E L P"!!!!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post 10.11.2007 08:04
Post #2

Group: Global moderators

Welcome. Settings-Service-Reset. Also, you may set firewall on Training Mode, delete rules for the program-ok and restart and allow on Firewall popups. This is in Settings-Firewall-Settings-Rules for applications. Also, upgrade to Version 7 is available, free with your current license, and recommended. See Don's Important sticky topics at top of Home User forum page for more information.

Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.
+Quote Post
post 10.11.2007 08:07
Post #3

Group: Moderators

You can download the latest distributives from http://kaspersky.com/productupdates

Networking and Security Guru
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27.11.2015 19:25