Remove Annoying Messages (applications rarely used)

silver_mica
Go to solution Solved by HDN,

I'm getting, yet more, annoying messages from Kaspersky. This time Kaspersky is telling me I have applications "rarely" used and recommends that I remove those applications to save disk space. I don't want Kaspersky telling me this - I'll determine these matters myself. How do I turn off this annoying message?

• 4 months later...
  • Solution

Hi @silver_mica,

please go to 'Settings->Protection' and disable 'Application Manager'.

Wrong, wrong, wrong!!! Don’t do like what Schulte said which disable an important feature of Kaspersky. You only need to disable a category in that feature, not the whole feature.

Do it like this:

Since I don’t have the English version of Kaspersky, so I only can capture the step by step image for you to follow.

Note: At Step 6, you uncheck the “rarely used” category. At step 8, you re-scan to make the annoying message disappear.

• 1 year later...

Hi @silver_mica,

please go to 'Settings->Protection' and disable 'Application Manager'.

Wrong, wrong, wrong!!! Don’t do like what Schulte said which disable an important feature of Kaspersky. You only need to disable a category in that feature, not the whole feature.

Do it like this:

Since I don’t have the English version of Kaspersky, so I only can capture the step by step image for you to follow.

Note: At Step 6, you uncheck the “rarely used” category. At step 8, you re-scan to make the annoying message disappear.

Perfect, @HDN!! That is exactly how it is solved. Thank you very much!