Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How To Install Updates For KasperSky Internet Security 2014 Manually
Ismaeel Otour
post 26.11.2013 13:30
Post #1

Group: Members

Hello my friends

I had bought more than 7 codes for KasperSky internet security 2014

It was activated in my computers , but I can not Update database , because the internet here is very slow and at most it is broken down.

Please , try to help me to get the update files for database .

I have another problem else. I have a computer which system is Windows 7 , I can not install KasperSky internet security 2014 , Can I install KasperSky internet Security 2012 or 2013 and the code will active on this virgins or not ?

Best Grades
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rodion Nagornov
post 26.11.2013 13:59
Post #2

Social Media Support Manager

Group: Admin

QUOTE(Ismaeel Otour @ 26.11.2013 13:30) *
Hello my friends

I had bought more than 7 codes for KasperSky internet security 2014

It was activated in my computers , but I can not Update database , because the internet here is very slow and at most it is broken down.

Please , try to help me to get the update files for database .

I have another problem else. I have a computer which system is Windows 7 , I can not install KasperSky internet security 2014 , Can I install KasperSky internet Security 2012 or 2013 and the code will active on this virgins or not ?

Best Grades

1. Slow internet is actually slow (due to agreement with provider) or it has to be faster but due to virus activities or smth else it is slow?

2. Why don't you can install 2014? any errors? Please, post here a specific error text.

+Quote Post
Ismaeel Otour
post 26.11.2013 14:12
Post #3

QUOTE(Rodion Nagornov @ 26.11.2013 12:59) *
1. Slow internet is actually slow (due to agreement with provider) or it has to be faster but due to virus activities or smth else it is slow?

2. Why don't you can install 2014? any errors? Please, post here a specific error text.

The Internet is too bad so I can not download full Update from the program.

For the other problem I have a problem with Microsoft.Net program

+Quote Post
Rodion Nagornov
post 26.11.2013 14:15
Post #4

QUOTE(Ismaeel Otour @ 26.11.2013 14:12) *
The Internet is too bad so I can not download full Update from the program.

For the other problem I have a problem with Microsoft.Net program

Stable Internet is needed to receive updates. There are no other ways to do it...

Please download and install Microsoft .Net Framework 4 like so: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/de...s.aspx?id=17718

+Quote Post
Caos
post 26.11.2013 14:19
Post #5

Spanish Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators

Hi,

Try with Kaspersky Update (New beta version)
http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=279654

Regards

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ismaeel Otour
post 29.11.2013 10:36
Post #6

QUOTE(Rodion Nagornov @ 26.11.2013 13:15) *
Stable Internet is needed to receive updates. There are no other ways to do it...

Please download and install Microsoft .Net Framework 4 like so: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/de...s.aspx?id=17718

Sorry friend

In the first time I installed KasperSky Internet Security 2014 , I can activate it with very slow internet , but I can not download and install the first update for it.

Its always has a problem with download update.

When I discovered the program , I saw in update category " Update Sources " , so I can download the updates alone from another computer and location , after that I will bring it to my computer and install it .

Please , if any one want to help me , he/she can upload the updates as a zip file to any website then send the link to download it for me.

+Quote Post
Rodion Nagornov
post 29.11.2013 11:42
Post #7

QUOTE(Ismaeel Otour @ 29.11.2013 10:36) *
Sorry friend

In the first time I installed KasperSky Internet Security 2014 , I can activate it with very slow internet , but I can not download and install the first update for it.

Its always has a problem with download update.

When I discovered the program , I saw in update category " Update Sources " , so I can download the updates alone from another computer and location , after that I will bring it to my computer and install it .

Please , if any one want to help me , he/she can upload the updates as a zip file to any website then send the link to download it for me.

It is impossible to use applied bases to update other PC. Try to use Caos's offer.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29.08.2014 03:15