IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cannot enter passwords
tedofacc
post 19.11.2013 17:57
Post #1

Group: Members

I have done nothing new, but suddenly I am unable to log on to any of my websites or accounts because I am unable to enter the password.
The password ox remains blank and will not allow me to enter the password. A Kaspersky popup box appears saying something about secure password.
Do I have to uninstall Kaspersky and buy another anti-virus protection to be able to log on to my sites.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gordow1959
post 20.11.2013 01:47
Post #2

QUOTE(tedofacc @ 19.11.2013 16:57) *
I have done nothing new, but suddenly I am unable to log on to any of my websites or accounts because I am unable to enter the password.
The password ox remains blank and will not allow me to enter the password. A Kaspersky popup box appears saying something about secure password.
Do I have to uninstall Kaspersky and buy another anti-virus protection to be able to log on to my sites.

I am having the very same problem, though i can input passwords into FireFox, i can't into Internet Explorer.

+Quote Post
gordow1959
post 20.11.2013 01:53
Post #3

QUOTE(gordow1959 @ 20.11.2013 00:47) *
I am having the very same problem, though i can input passwords into FireFox, i can't into Internet Explorer.

Okay, i figured it out ,,it was the secure keyboard input, but how did it get turned on all of a sudden? would an update to Pure have done this?

+Quote Post
gordow1959
post 22.11.2013 01:56
Post #4

QUOTE(gordow1959 @ 20.11.2013 00:53) *
Okay, i figured it out ,,it was the secure keyboard input, but how did it get turned on all of a sudden? would an update to Pure have done this?

Okay, i'm stumped and it would be nice if someone from Kaspersky would help with this.

Today i went back into IE 10 and opened up my banking site and it wouldn't allow me to enter passwords again, tried Firefox no problems.
Opened Pure and the secure keyboard was checked off again, this after i unchecked it the other day to get Facebook and other sites to work and allow passwords to be inputted.

What the heck is going on. I have about two months of my subscription left and if i can't get this fixed it's bye bye Kaspersky and go back to Bitdefender.

+Quote Post
Rodion Nagornov
post 25.11.2013 14:16
Post #5

Social Media Support Manager

Group: Admin

QUOTE(gordow1959 @ 22.11.2013 01:56) *
Okay, i'm stumped and it would be nice if someone from Kaspersky would help with this.

Today i went back into IE 10 and opened up my banking site and it wouldn't allow me to enter passwords again, tried Firefox no problems.
Opened Pure and the secure keyboard was checked off again, this after i unchecked it the other day to get Facebook and other sites to work and allow passwords to be inputted.

What the heck is going on. I have about two months of my subscription left and if i can't get this fixed it's bye bye Kaspersky and go back to Bitdefender.

Please submit GetSystemInfo 5 utility report.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25.04.2014 06:51