IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Error: The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. When Safe Money is enabled. , version 2014.
westcoast
post 2.11.2013 20:22
Post #1

Group: Members

I am having a problem with safe money

I am experiencing
The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I never had a problem until the last week, possible an update changed something.

When I am able to access my bank, it take forever to load.

When safe money is disabled, I incur no issues.

Any suggestions?

dry.gif

Thanks in advance.

This post has been edited by westcoast: 2.11.2013 20:24
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
westcoast
post 5.11.2013 03:14
Post #2

QUOTE(PeterJH44 @ 4.11.2013 09:36) *
Today "Safe Money" slows access to banking sites so much that browser times out. Default browser is Chrome but the same thing happens with IE and Firefox. The same happens with every site on which "Safe Money" is set to run. "Safe Money" has always slowed down access and more so in KIS 2014 than KIS 2013 but it is now so bad I've had to turn it off in order to access online banking. Any suggestions please.

I have also been having the same problems with IE8 & Firefox. Hopefully someone has a resolution, I entered a thread regarding this same problem, not sure what happened to it, appears it was deleted or moved somewhere!

This post has been edited by westcoast: 5.11.2013 03:17

+Quote Post
javahut
post 5.11.2013 05:02
Post #3

Same here. Paypal is unusable with Safe Money in IS14. Never had problems with 13. Safe Money in 14 is so much more noticeably slower on many sites and, as I said, so far... unusable for Paypal. What a huge let down and annoyance by Kaspersky. I expected better. Turned in a ticket. Will see what happens. I'm on Win7 x64 and IE 10 with all the patches and fixes up to date. Tried everything I can think of (so far). Hoping someone can determine the cause of this problem... in a timely manner.

+Quote Post
westcoast
post 5.11.2013 05:35
Post #4

QUOTE(javahut @ 4.11.2013 17:02) *
Same here. Paypal is unusable with Safe Money in IS14. Never had problems with 13. Safe Money in 14 is so much more noticeably slower on many sites and, as I said, so far... unusable for Paypal. What a huge let down and annoyance by Kaspersky. I expected better. Turned in a ticket. Will see what happens. I'm on Win7 x64 and IE 10 with all the patches and fixes up to date. Tried everything I can think of (so far). Hoping someone can determine the cause of this problem... in a timely manner.

I'm on Windows XP. Let me know what Kaspersky recommends.

+Quote Post
westcoast
post 5.11.2013 09:32
Post #5

QUOTE(PeterJH44 @ 4.11.2013 09:36) *
Today "Safe Money" slows access to banking sites so much that browser times out. Default browser is Chrome but the same thing happens with IE and Firefox. The same happens with every site on which "Safe Money" is set to run. "Safe Money" has always slowed down access and more so in KIS 2014 than KIS 2013 but it is now so bad I've had to turn it off in order to access online banking. Any suggestions please.

I'm also experiencing the same problem with Windows XP. I incur the same problem when I open Safe Money and click on anyone of my the URL's

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23.09.2014 14:21