IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Chrome: Unable to access the network/Kaspersky website blocking :(, Kaspersky website blocking/slow down
crestfa11en
post 29.09.2013 21:40
Post #1

Group: Members

I've had Kaspersky for over a week, since then it's randomley blocking or slowing down some websites, a very similar topic as been risen here:KIS 2014 causes slow website loading
The website it's blocking with me, is a well known online shop http://www.sportsshoes.com/

Google Chrome is having trouble accessing the network.

This may be because your firewall or antivirus software wrongly thinks Google Chrome is an intruder on your computer and is blocking it from connecting to the Internet.
Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
Error code: ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED

Short of uninstalling Kaspersky as done by another user, is there simple solution for this. I've looked in the Kaspersky report viewer, but there's only blocked banners could it be connected? I have run a full scan but nothing turned up. I've also disabled the following to no affect application control, Network attack blocker, Web- anti-virus Anti-Banner.

Thanks for reading(: any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
crestfa11en
post 29.09.2013 21:47
Post #2

I'm having a very similar problem, but it's also blocking a few randomly chosen legit websites. I've just made my own thread here Kaspersky Blocking websites

I can only wish you luck with your problem, this one is got me puzzled????

+Quote Post
crestfa11en
post 30.09.2013 00:17
Post #3

The above may prove useful, would add detailed report regarding the 1045 blocked banners, but it would take a great many a screen-shots to accomplish this.

Ps: Just me being naff but is it possible to (edit) posts on this forum, it's no where to be found?

+Quote Post
TOGS
post 30.09.2013 01:25
Post #4

Advanced Member III

Hello.....Yes you can edit posts but only for approx 20 minutes after posting then the edit button does a runner.

I cannot access that website on 2 computers with Kaspersky in IE or FF .

Also tried on another 2 computers with ESET Smart Security using both the above browsers and also cannot access.

So that seems to point to a problem with the website itself.

edit 1: del big img quote.

edit 2: sportsshoes.com opens ok/fine in Chrome and Firefox with KIS 2014. Topic is closed, as resolved. smile.gif If the issue continues with sportsshoes.com, please Private Message a moderator, and we will re-open this topic for you.

This post has been edited by richbuff: 30.09.2013 06:39

+Quote Post
crestfa11en
post 10.10.2013 00:53
Post #5

Thank for your time TOGS,

As you say it's definitely the website not Kaspersky, it just seemed by the timing only after I'd installed Kaspersky, that and the combination of my flaky broadband connection.

Sorry for being a drama queen smile.gif

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22.10.2014 13:34