IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HEUR:Exploit.Java.Generic, Infected with this virus
Klelusive
post 14.08.2013 06:20
Post #1

Group: Members

Kaspersky detected a HEURExpoloteJavaGeneric on my computer. I looked up some old forums on this site and one recommended that I deleted the archive as a choice given by Kaspersky program to fix the problem. I chose to delete the archive, and the protection center went back to green. But is the virus deleted, or do I need to do something else? Thanks if anyone can help me.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 14.08.2013 08:01
Post #2

Are You Kidding?

Group: Moderators

Welcome. Please post the full, complete detection details. Post screenshot of Reports > Detailed Report > Detected threats.
Right click the Detected bar, and insure Path is selected. Right click the Detected bar again and insure File is selected.
Then post the screenshot with columns widened to show full detected and name and object and path/location details.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or
png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
Klelusive
post 14.08.2013 15:45
Post #3

Group: Members

Hi richbuff,

Thank you for replying.

I am not sure what you are talking about. I don't even know how to open the detailed report with this new Kaspersky thing. I don't see any Detailed Report. The only thing I see is the that the file is in quarantine. I really don't know what you are talking about.

+Quote Post
Rodion Nagornov
post 14.08.2013 16:08
Post #4

Training&Certification Manager

Group: Admin

If the file is in Quarantine it's neutralized. It doesn't work.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22.10.2014 12:00