IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Kaspersky 2013 keeps turning off., phone support people really seem to know very little.
starstoyou
post 5.04.2013 07:53
Post #1

Group: Members

QUOTE(richbuff @ 23.03.2013 13:42) *
Welcome. Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the fifth (5th) Important topic.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

file:///C:/Users/Ann/AppData/Local/Temp/Temp1_AVZ_Report_syscure.zip/avz_sysinfo.htm

The same thing is happening to me. Here is my report
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
starstoyou
post 5.04.2013 08:14
Post #2

I've had about 12 cycles in the last 3 days of:

I get a notice that my PC has issues:
I need to solve a problem with Kaspersky Anti-Virus
and
Windows Defender need to run

so I click on the solve the problem with Kaspersky
and it says that it needs to be turned on so I say yes to turn it on and it wants to send a report but gets stuck sending the report over and over...
or its says I need to install a more current version of Kaspersky. I did that and I now have the most current version and its still doing it!

help!!!!

I think its even disconnecting me from the router because thats been happening also....

Attached File(s)
Attached File  ksky2.JPG ( 152,52K ) Number of downloads: 17
Attached File  ksky1.JPG ( 145,23K ) Number of downloads: 14

+Quote Post
Kravtsov Vitaly
post 5.04.2013 08:18
Post #3

Technical Support Engineer

Group: KL Russia

Hello!

At first tell us what version of the Kaspersky do You use?
KIS 2012? KIS 2013? KAV?

Also please provide us with GSI report.

http://support.kaspersky.com/3632

Thank You!

--------------------

+Quote Post
starstoyou
post 5.04.2013 08:26
Post #4

Here is my report...:

file:///C:/Users/Ann/AppData/Local/Temp/Temp1_AVZ_Report_syscure.zip/avz_sysinfo.htm

oops, I am using Windows 7 and Kaspersky 2013 Internet Security

here is another report:

http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...e28286584bece30

This post has been edited by starstoyou: 5.04.2013 08:35

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 5.04.2013 08:31
Post #5

Are You Kidding?

Group: Global moderators

We do not need an AVZ log, and we can not access the log that you referred to.

Please click the link that Kravtsov Vitaly posted for you.

In addition to that link, there are instructions in the fifth Important topic, too.

Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the fifth (5th) Important topic.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
starstoyou
post 5.04.2013 08:45
Post #6

I feel really stupid.... because I saw your reply on another report, but I have know idea what you mean by:

"fifth Important topic"

I cant find anything that says Important Topics......

+Quote Post
starstoyou
post 5.04.2013 08:56
Post #7

ok, I have the report in a text document on my desktop......how do I put it here?

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 5.04.2013 09:00
Post #8

Are You Kidding?

They are located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum. Just as the small print that is located at the bottom of all of my messages says.

You edited your previous post and added your GSI report link, so that is done. smile.gif

Please uninstall Internet Explorer 10 via Windows Updates > Installed Updates, select IE 10 > Uninstall. Reboot when done. Any better?

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
starstoyou
post 5.04.2013 09:01
Post #9

http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...7fad941b100d958

I think I did it!

+Quote Post
starstoyou
post 5.04.2013 09:17
Post #10

QUOTE(richbuff @ 4.04.2013 19:00) *
They are located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum. Just as the small print that is located at the bottom of all of my messages says.

You edited your previous post and added your GSI report link, so that is done. smile.gif

Please uninstall Internet Explorer 10 via Windows Updates > Installed Updates, select IE 10 > Uninstall. Reboot when done. Any better?

hmmmm that update was installed about when all this started happening.... I will give that a try.
thank-you for your patience!

+Quote Post
starstoyou
post 6.04.2013 02:21
Post #11

I did that and now I'm not getting any error messages from Kaspersky. whew! Thanks! But my "Action Center" still thinks Windows Defender needs to run a scan..... Why would it need to if Kaspersky is working?

+Quote Post
starstoyou
post 6.04.2013 02:44
Post #12

QUOTE(richbuff @ 4.04.2013 19:00) *

you are soooo much more helpful and knowledgeable than the people at the Kaspersky support line! This is how I feel when I talk to them: dash1.gif
This is how I feel when I talk to you all: pray.gif

But I still cant fine the "Important Topics" my page must look different than yours. Here is what I see on my page:
Attached File(s)
Attached File  topsection.JPG ( 115,99K ) Number of downloads: 16

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 6.04.2013 03:37
Post #13

Are You Kidding?

You're welcome. The Important topics are located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum. Attached File  all_cappier.PNG ( 14,67K ) Number of downloads: 8

Please disable Windows Defender: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows...ender-on-or-off

Edit: I almost forgot: How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste,
File > Save as (jpeg or png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

This post has been edited by richbuff: 6.04.2013 03:39

--------------------

+Quote Post
starstoyou
post 6.04.2013 03:46
Post #14

QUOTE(richbuff @ 5.04.2013 13:37) *
You're welcome. The Important topics are located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum. Attached File  all_cappier.PNG ( 14,67K ) Number of downloads: 8
But how do you get to the top of this section when you are in a post? blink.gif

Please disable Windows Defender: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows...ender-on-or-off

Edit: I almost forgot: How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste,
File > Save as (jpeg or png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

This is great! thanks! bravo.gif

+Quote Post
BigGoose62
post 1.07.2013 10:18
Post #15

Hello, I have found this thread through a search because I am having a very similar problem as the original poster. However, My problem was not fixed by uninstalling IE10.

I have KIS 2013, Windows 7 64, and here is my GetSystemInfo report: http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...ab0adb3de622dc7

Occasionally, my KIS will turn itself off, at which point Windows alerts me. I re-launch KIS and everything seems fine. A message pops up saying a report should be sent. If I try to send the report, it hangs at the end and never seems to finish sending it. If I close out, nothing else happens that I'm aware of. But usually 30 seconds to 1 minute after I re-launch KIS, the program turns itself off again and Windows alerts me. This is a never-ending cycle that is extremely frustrating. And while Kaspersky has shut itself off, the "K" icon turns grey and when hovered over says "Service part of the program was unloaded from computer memory." I have found a slight workaround which requires me to reboot my computer until KIS acts normal. Also, when I reboot the computer to fix the problem, KIS says the databases are corrupted or that it needs an update.

Now, I was not able to remedy this problem by uninstalling/reinstalling, or by removing the windows update for IE10.

Now this KIS problem has become a real annoyance, and I'd love to have some help in fixing this. Also, my Google Chrome browser has been acting up lately, and occasionally my computer restarts itself and then gives me the screen that says Windows didn't shut down properly. I'm not sure if the three problems are related or what, but I'd love to start with KIS. (When I was typing this, I closed out of a Chrome tab and my computer rebooted itself. Then, while the desktop was loading from the reboot, my computer reboot itself again. So I’m inclined to believe the reboot/Chrome problems are linked. But maybe those can be fixed by fixing KIS.

Thanks for any and all help,
BigGoose62

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 1.07.2013 10:54
Post #16

Are You Kidding?

Welcome. For this crash, which is not the same as the IE 10 issue, please contact Tech Support: https://my.kaspersky.com/en/support/helpdesk so they can analyze your dumps, to see about cause and solution.

--------------------

+Quote Post
BigGoose62
post 1.07.2013 11:18
Post #17

QUOTE(richbuff @ 1.07.2013 00:54) *
Welcome. For this crash, which is not the same as the IE 10 issue, please contact Tech Support: https://my.kaspersky.com/en/support/helpdesk so they can analyze your dumps, to see about cause and solution.

Thank you for the quick reply! I will do what you have offered, and I will try to update with results for anyone else that stumbles upon this help thread.

BTW, do you know if this is common? I won't be able to contact Tech Support until tomorrow evening, and I'm just curious.

Thank you very much!

+Quote Post
Rodion Nagornov
post 1.07.2013 12:45
Post #18

Training&Certification Manager

Group: Admin

QUOTE(BigGoose62 @ 1.07.2013 11:18) *
Thank you for the quick reply! I will do what you have offered, and I will try to update with results for anyone else that stumbles upon this help thread.

BTW, do you know if this is common? I won't be able to contact Tech Support until tomorrow evening, and I'm just curious.

Thank you very much!

I see MSVCP100.dll causing the failure. Try to re-install Microsoft C++ Redistibutable Pack 2010

+Quote Post
BigGoose62
post 2.07.2013 03:53
Post #19

QUOTE(Rodion Nagornov @ 1.07.2013 02:45) *
I see MSVCP100.dll causing the failure. Try to re-install Microsoft C++ Redistibutable Pack 2010

Thank you for your reply. I have done what richbuff said, and am waiting to hear back from Tech Support.

In the meantime, I tried to do what you mentioned, but was told that a newer version was already on my system and I can't install C++ Redistributable Pack 2010.

Any ideas?

+Quote Post
BigGoose62
post 2.07.2013 06:21
Post #20

QUOTE(BigGoose62 @ 1.07.2013 17:53) *
Thank you for your reply. I have done what richbuff said, and am waiting to hear back from Tech Support.

In the meantime, I tried to do what you mentioned, but was told that a newer version was already on my system and I can't install C++ Redistributable Pack 2010.

Any ideas?

Actually, I retried, and realized that I had downloaded C++ and not SP1. I downloaded SP1 and ran the .exe file. It asked if I wanted to uninstall or repair. I chose repair. It ran it's course, and said everything was done. I then launched KIS and it still did the same thing that it has been doing. I'll reboot, and see what happens.

Any suggestions?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23.12.2014 06:59