IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Activate new licence for KIS 2013, help screens do not match mine
equicyclist
post 28.03.2013 00:32
Post #1

Group: Members

I am trying to add a new licence key to my current KIS 2013 but the instructions in the help screen show a licence link in the bottom right hand corner of the application home screen that I do not have. When I click the link I have which actually says "Manage subscription", it just says the licence is current and active with no option to add a new key. By updating the licence key the help screen says I can update the product without losing any days on my current licence. Anyone had this problem?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alexander Fillip...
post 28.03.2013 04:25
Post #2

Advanced Member II

Group: KL Russia

QUOTE(equicyclist @ 27.03.2013 23:32) *
I am trying to add a new licence key to my current KIS 2013 but the instructions in the help screen show a licence link in the bottom right hand corner of the application home screen that I do not have. When I click the link I have which actually says "Manage subscription", it just says the licence is current and active with no option to add a new key. By updating the licence key the help screen says I can update the product without losing any days on my current licence. Anyone had this problem?

Please, provide screenshoots illustrating the problem
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2.10.2014 16:26