IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 22Find, 22Find
undis
post 23.02.2013 12:59
Post #1

Group: Members

hi to everyone.I have a problem for about 22Find virus.I have kaspersky ınternet security 2013 but I cannot clean this 22Find virus.What can I do for this virus? I'm scanning my computer but kaspersky cannot see this virus.I need help.Anyone can help me for this virüs?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 23.02.2013 13:05
Post #2

Are You Kidding?

Group: Moderators

Welcome. Settings > Advanced settings (cardboard box icon) > Threats and exclusions > Detection types > Settings > enable Other > ok>ok, and do a scan.
After that, please uninstall any and all junk toolbars > reboot, and uninstall/disable any and all junk browser add-ons and extensions, then remove any and all junk
search providers in your browsers, then if need be, change your home page.

If still no go, please see: Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Virus-related issues > the first Important topic. There, you will find instructions for logs.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
undis
post 23.02.2013 13:27
Post #3

Group: Members

Hi.I have a problem for about 22Find virus.I have kaspersky ınternet security 2013 but I cannot clean this 22Find virus.What can I do for this virus? I'm scanning my computer but kaspersky cannot see this virus.I need help.Anyone can help me for this virüs?
Attached File(s)
Attached File  314441197.png ( 235,74K ) Number of downloads: 4

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1.10.2014 16:29