Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kaspersky slows down my computer?
em07189
post 29.12.2012 20:14
Post #1

Group: Members

Hi!

I just bought kaspersky internet security 2013, and I'm very disappointed, since i have installed the software the computer is very slow. browsing the internet takes a lot of time. just like the windows is.

Is there a solution for this problem?

the system info is attached to this message.

Thanks.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  sysinfo.rar ( 43.31K ) Number of downloads: 7

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ExOR
post 29.12.2012 21:46
Post #2

QUOTE(em07189 @ 30.12.2012 00:14) *
Hi!

I just bought kaspersky internet security 2013, and I'm very disappointed, since i have installed the software the computer is very slow. browsing the internet takes a lot of time. just like the windows is.

Thanks.

I have to agree. I have just purchased and upgraded my KIS from my expired 2012 version to the 2013 version. Since then, I realised my 3 PCs installed with the 2013 version slowing down. All 3 were usually fast until I upgraded. Took me sometime to realise it was a Kaspersky problem, not a virus problem. I am very disappointed indeed. The worst is when I'm browsing on common websites like Facebook and YouTube. Scrolling was just bad, videos keep hanging but not crashing, photos loaded slowly.

Please make a software update to fix this problem or I will demand a refund and never purchase Kaskerspky again. It was good until now.

Thanks

+Quote Post
Zrascal
post 29.12.2012 23:36
Post #3

I got the same problem too, I can't play online bacause it is so slow

+Quote Post
nofrills
post 30.12.2012 01:04
Post #4

QUOTE(em07189 @ 29.12.2012 16:14) *
Hi!

Thanks.

QUOTE(em07189 @ 29.12.2012 16:14) *
c:\ FIXED SYSTEM Full size - 118999 Mb, Free size - 2870 Mb

Hmm, far too little 'free' space. Windows likes at least 10% free space (for swap files etc).

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 30.12.2012 04:25
Post #5

Oldtimer

Group: Moderators

QUOTE(em07189 @ 29.12.2012 09:14) *
Hi!

Thanks.
Also, in addition to what nofrills posted for you,

Settings > fourth cardboard box icon > Compatibility > uncheck Concede Operating System resources at computer startup > ok > reboot.

And please disable System Watcher, located in the settings > reboot. Any better? If still no go after those two, please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located
in the fifth (5th) Important topic. You used the ancient GSI utility. Please use the New gsi 4.1 and post link to the report: http://www.getsysteminfo.com/ then click Download near top center, then select the New 4.1.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

QUOTE(ExOR @ 29.12.2012 10:46) *
I have to agree. I have just purchased and upgraded my KIS from my expired 2012 version to the 2013 version. Since then, I realised my 3 PCs installed with the 2013 version slowing down. All 3 were usually fast until I upgraded. Took me sometime to realise it was a Kaspersky problem, not a virus problem. I am very disappointed indeed. The worst is when I'm browsing on common websites like Facebook and YouTube. Scrolling was just bad, videos keep hanging but not crashing, photos loaded slowly.

Please make a software update to fix this problem or I will demand a refund and never purchase Kaskerspky again. It was good until now.

Thanks
Settings > fourth cardboard box icon > Compatibility > uncheck Concede Operating System resources at computer startup > ok > reboot.

And please disable System Watcher, located in the settings > reboot. Any better? If still no go after those two, please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located
in the fifth (5th) Important topic.

QUOTE(Zrascal @ 29.12.2012 12:36) *
I got the same problem too, I can't play online bacause it is so slow

in the fifth (5th) Important topic.

This post has been edited by richbuff: 30.12.2012 04:33

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23.07.2014 09:03