Kasperksy Total Security causing AI Suite to error and fail to start

Go to solution Solved by Danila T.,

So since around 3 weeks ago I've been having an issue with anti virus causing issues with AI Suite on my computer. I get the following error messages when I attempt to open while Kaspersky is installed, when it isn't I only get one error and that doesn't cause it to not open. The error is as follows : The Service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion, ProgID: "atkexCom.axdata"

News on a fix would be gladly welcomed but for now I feel uninstalling the software is the only appropriate way for AI Suite to work. 

Regards

Hinchy

AI suite error.png

• 1 month later...

It is now 11.08.2022 and the problem is still here.

If the fix has been published why am i still getting the error?

I have uninstalled total secuirity and the asus suite works perpect but on installing again i get

the same error !!!!

Hello,

Today i see this seems not fixed or again problem..

Windows clean installed and program also.. I started pc and i see this error (update databases are from yesterday). Now i updated databases from today. 

Yesterday and cople days before no problem only today.

image.png.7b1ecf680b214d7e6d0228e4476d1528.png

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Again Problem... But in newest MR15 K Plus

EDIT: solution is --> installing original software with your motherboard (yes it will be older version) but stable. I dont know what happened... Yesterday all okay today asus in trouble. Maybe only asus fails here only.

image.thumb.png.b9ae6482e58211f072212f77bfcbd37b.png

Edited by nexon