Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> KAV 2013 Won't load - Windows 8
Nedim
post 3.12.2012 23:44
Post #1

Group: Members

Hello...

I'm using Windows 8 - 64 bit.Everything worked fine till today.
First,my KAV 2013 did not wanted to update today and when I restarted my PC (I did it twice) it doesn't even want to load anymore.

I have no idea what to do.

GSI

Here's my GSI report.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 4.12.2012 07:55
Post #2

Are You Kidding?

Group: Moderators

Windows key + R > type regedit and navigate to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\State] and then post the screenshot of the Data for ImageState

Or: Start > Run > type cmd > type reg query HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\State /v ImageState > Enter, and then take and post the screenshot.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or
png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
Nedim
post 4.12.2012 22:24
Post #3

Group: Members

QUOTE(richbuff @ 4.12.2012 04:55) *
Windows key + R > type regedit and navigate to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\State] and then post the screenshot of the Data for ImageState

Or: Start > Run > type cmd > type reg query HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\State /v ImageState > Enter, and then take and post the screenshot.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or
png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

Thanks for your reply

Here's the screenshot

Attached File  Untitled.jpg ( 18,29K ) Number of downloads: 18

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 5.12.2012 03:20
Post #4

Are You Kidding?

Group: Moderators

You're welcome. That registry is correct, so the problem is somewhere else. Please attach the zipped virusinfo_syscure.zip; instructions, see: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?s=&am...st&p=678334

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23.10.2014 09:55