IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Scan encrypted connection
Bondarul
post 21.10.2012 22:47
Post #1

Group: Members

Hy. I activated scan encrypted connection, but some site not working (eg:facebook). Is possible to resolv this problem?, and how
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 22.10.2012 04:11
Post #2

Oldtimer

Group: Moderators

Welcome. Please try with the default setting: Off.

If you wish to delve deeper, please create gsi sysinfo text and post link to GSI Report which will provide the teensiest eensiest wee itty bitty smidgen of information about your
Kaspersky product and operating system; instructions see the fifth (5th) Important topic.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
egd
post 22.10.2012 04:59
Post #3

Advanced Member I

Group: Members

QUOTE(richbuff @ 22.10.2012 01:11) *

Well, the default on KIS 2013 (when you install it) is apparently "on". I always uncheck it after installing KIS 2013.

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 22.10.2012 05:18
Post #4

Oldtimer

Group: Moderators

If you wish to delve deeper, please create gsi sysinfo text and post link to GSI Report which will provide the teensiest eensiest wee itty bitty smidgen of information about your
Kaspersky product and operating system; instructions see the fifth (5th) Important topic.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

-------------
[reply to tack-on post]
QUOTE(tack-on post)
Well, the default on KIS 2013 (when you install it) is apparently "on". I always uncheck it after installing KIS 2013.
Over the years, the Default setting is Off. For version 2013, the default setting is Scan encrypted connections if Parental Control is enabled. A read of the original post shows that the original poster enabled Always Scan Encrypted Connections, which is Default Off. My reply is therefore meant to Uncheck that selection. [/reply to tack-on post]

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1.09.2014 11:36