Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kaspersky Does not Open
luna1234
post 5.10.2012 02:18
Post #1

Group: Members

Hello,

Every time I start my computer I get the message shown below and Kaspersky Internet Security does not open even when I go to the Start/All programs/Kaspersky.

Could you please help me. Thank you.

Windows Defender Message:
Application failed to initialize: 0x800106ba. A problem caused this program's service to stop. To start the service, restart your computer or search help and support for how to start a service manually.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 5.10.2012 02:54
Post #2

Are You Kidding?

Group: Moderators

Welcome. Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the fifth (5th) Important topic.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
luna1234
post 5.10.2012 03:23
Post #3

here is the link for the report.

http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...86cdb6fa957c0a5

Thank you

QUOTE(luna1234 @ 5.10.2012 01:18) *
Hello,

Every time I start my computer I get the message shown below and Kaspersky Internet Security does not open even when I go to the Start/All programs/Kaspersky.

Could you please help me. Thank you.
Windows Defender Message:
Application failed to initialize: 0x800106ba. A problem caused this program's service to stop. To start the service, restart your computer or search help and support for how to start a service manually.

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 5.10.2012 04:09
Post #4

Are You Kidding?

Group: Moderators

You're welcome. Please disable Windows Defender: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows...ender-on-or-off

If Kaspersky still does not open, please un and re install Kaspersky: Uninstall Kaspersky > reboot > re install Kaspersky > reboot > do a databases update > reboot.

Any better?

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
luna1234
post 5.10.2012 04:40
Post #5

I turned windows defender off and it didn't work. I will try to re install kaspersky.

Thank you

QUOTE(richbuff @ 5.10.2012 03:09) *
You're welcome. Please disable Windows Defender: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows...ender-on-or-off

If Kaspersky still does not open, please un and re install Kaspersky: Uninstall Kaspersky > reboot > re install Kaspersky > reboot > do a databases update > reboot.

Any better?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23.09.2014 22:23