IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Al Naddy browser virus, Browser hijacker virus
Mozan
post 15.09.2012 00:30
Post #1

Group: Members

two days a go i installed a game on my PC, a website appeared as default whenever i open any browser (Explorer, firefox, chrome) this isn't the default site in the setting of all browsers, here is the website address:

not only that, my browsers became very slow, i tried to search for "Random.exe" in the PC but nothing found also i tried to delete any "alnaddy" applications/files or register codes but still it appears. I googled for a solution but all sites are suggesting some different anti spy and virus ware!

Does Kaspersky knows about this virus? how to solve it?

My PC details:
Windows 7
Service Pack 1
has Kaspersky lab Anti-virus 2012

This post has been edited by Don Pelotas: 15.09.2012 00:48
Reason for edit: website removed
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 15.09.2012 05:27
Post #2

Are You Kidding?

Group: Moderators

Welcome. Settings > Advanced settings (cardboard box icon) > Threats and exclusions > Detection types > Settings > enable Other > ok>ok, and do a scan.
After that, please uninstall any and all junk toolbars > reboot, and uninstall/disable any and all junk browser add-ons, then remove any and all junk search providers in your
browsers, then if need be, change your home page.

If still no go, please see: Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Virus-related issues > the first Important topic. There, you will find instructions for logs.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
Darius62
post 20.08.2013 20:30
Post #3

Group: Members

Excuse any ignorance but this is my first post. Relating to Alnaddy I have successfully removed from appearing as main browser window, but cannot stop random pop-ups especially when entering passwords. Tried obviously Kaspersky, plus MalwareBytes, AVG, Superantispyware etc etc, but nothing will stop the random pop-ups. Any clues appreciated. Thank you.

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 21.08.2013 07:59
Post #4

Are You Kidding?

Group: Moderators

Welcome. Settings > Advanced settings (cardboard box icon) > Threats and exclusions > Detection types > Settings > enable Other > ok>ok, and do a scan.
After that, please uninstall any and all junk toolbars > reboot, and uninstall/disable any and all junk browser add-ons, then remove any and all junk search providers in your
browsers, then if need be, change your home page.

If still no go, please see: Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Virus-related issues > the first Important topic. There, you will find instructions for logs.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16.09.2014 15:26