IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kaspersky 2012 Activation Code, Invalid
clw2613
post 4.05.2012 19:51
Post #1

Group: Members

In early April, I purchased Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 and installed it on a laptop and a desktop here at home.

Today we acquired a 2nd laptop which came with Norton preloaded. I uninstalled the Norton and installed the Kaspersky product, however when I entered the actvation code that was received with the original purchase, a message was displayed indicating that the entered activation code is invalid.

The 3rd computer is presently running with the Kaspersky product in "Trial" mode.

Since the Kaspersky license is for up to 3 computers, it seems that the purchased version should work on the 3rd computer.

Request assistance in getting the Kaspersky product activated.

Thx,
C.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Don Pelotas
post 4.05.2012 19:58
Post #2

Global Moderator

Group: Global moderators

Yes, of course it should. Have you by chance used the license number from the program instead of the 20 digit activationcode (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx)? Did you buy via the official shop or perhaps ebay or one likeit?

--------------------

+Quote Post
rudger79
post 4.05.2012 19:59
Post #3

Forum Elite

Group: Gold beta testers

Welcome. Double check that you are entering the code correctly. Don't add the dashes. The code should be in this format: xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx
Also ensure that date and time is correct on the computers. If still no go, activation codes cannot be worked out here on the forum, you must contact support.

If not already, register at My Kaspersky and contact support: https://my.kaspersky.com/

--------------------
2015 Beta Test Machine specs: Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1, Real Machine (laptop), 4GB Ram No OEM stuff. My GSI Report Link

________________________________________________________________________________
1.Laptop -
Windows 7 Pro SP 1 x64 4gb - FF latest -
KIS 2015 MR1 15.0.1.415
2.Desktop -
Windows 7 Pro SP 1 x86 4gb - FF latest - KIS 2015 MR1 15.0.1.415

My Kaspersky Account Kaspersky Support Ticket Request to Kaspersky Virus Lab Link to GSI Report Instructions Kaspersky Latest Product Versions

+Quote Post
clw2613
post 4.05.2012 20:12
Post #4

Group: Members

QUOTE(Don Pelotas @ 4.05.2012 09:58) *
Yes, of course it should. Have you by chance used the license number from the program instead of the 20 digit activationcode (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx)? Did you buy via the official shop or perhaps ebay or one likeit?

Definitely used the activation code I received when I purchased on-line directly from Kaspersky. I have double-checked the typing and confirmed it is the same as the saved activation code. I will contact support as suggested by 2nd reply.

Thx,
C.

+Quote Post
Don Pelotas
post 4.05.2012 20:14
Post #5

Global Moderator

Group: Global moderators

QUOTE(clw2613 @ 4.05.2012 18:12) *
Definitely used the activation code I received when I purchased on-line directly from Kaspersky. I have double-checked the typing and confirmed it is the same as the saved activation code. I will contact support as suggested by 2nd reply.

Thx,
C.

Yes, that the way if it's the correct code. Have you tried to simply copy/paste instead typing manually?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25.10.2014 13:27