IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> After updating databases still out of date
peri1224
post 1.05.2012 06:26
Post #1

Group: Members

A few days ago I noticed an error message: Computer security is at risk, Databases out of date.
Setting is automatic updating. After repeatedly manually updating, the message is still the same, as if the update is not recognized. Problem persisting until now.
Internet Security 12.0.0.374 running on Windows 7 64 Home Premium
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 1.05.2012 06:40
Post #2

Are You Kidding?

Group: Global moderators

Welcome. Are you Beta Testing > Update Utility?

Please see: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=225510

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
peri1224
post 1.05.2012 08:34
Post #3

No, it's the regular 2011 Internet Security.

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 1.05.2012 08:40
Post #4

Are You Kidding?

Reboot, then check system date/time correct, then Settings > Update > Update source > Proxy server > uncheck proxy server > ok>ok>ok.
And Settings > fourth icon (cardboard box) > Appearance > enable Animate taskbar icon > ok.

If still no go, attach the update report.
Upper right of Kaspersky window, Reports > lower right > Detailed report, lower left > Update, then lower left > Save, save it somewhere and attach it to your next post.
If the file is too large to upload, then zip it (right click, send to > compressed zipped folder) and upload the zip.

Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the fifth (5th) Important topic of the correct section of this forum.

memo: clean install 2012 after dispose of update issue.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
peri1224
post 1.05.2012 10:12
Post #5

Thank you very much, wrong date/time seems to have been the problem. Didn't notice it right away. Had this a few times recently and can't make sense of it. Just corrected it 1 or 2 days ago when I noticed time was wrong. And today the system date was May 2 instead of May 1.

I know this is not a Windows 7 forum, but would you able to point me to where I could find the solution for date/time changes that are apparently happening without my input?

Is there a way to give credit here?

+Quote Post
ndiogodasilva
post 2.05.2012 16:42
Post #6

QUOTE(peri1224 @ 1.05.2012 08:12) *
Thank you very much, wrong date/time seems to have been the problem. Didn't notice it right away. Had this a few times recently and can't make sense of it. Just corrected it 1 or 2 days ago when I noticed time was wrong. And today the system date was May 2 instead of May 1.

I know this is not a Windows 7 forum, but would you able to point me to where I could find the solution for date/time changes that are apparently happening without my input?

Is there a way to give credit here?

Hey I just bought Kapersky Internet Security 2012 less than 24 hours ago... My Windows 7 date settings are correct(May 2nd, 2012)(GMT+2)
Kapersky is always outdated, even if I click update button more then 15 times...
Is this a bug?

How can I fix this?

This post has been edited by ndiogodasilva: 2.05.2012 16:42

+Quote Post
ndiogodasilva
post 2.05.2012 18:18
Post #7

QUOTE(ndiogodasilva @ 2.05.2012 14:42) *
Hey I just bought Kapersky Internet Security 2012 less than 24 hours ago... My Windows 7 date settings are correct(May 2nd, 2012)(GMT+2)
Kapersky is always outdated, even if I click update button more then 15 times...
Is this a bug?

How can I fix this?

Here is the report if it helps

waiting on fix...
Attached File(s)
Attached File  kapersky_report.zip ( 26,92K ) Number of downloads: 3

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 3.05.2012 02:40
Post #8

Are You Kidding?

Replies for ndiogodasilva are located here: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=234956 Please consider this topic thread to be closed.

Welcome to the Kaspersky Lab forum!

This section of this forum is for Beta Testing the Kaspersky Update Utility 2.0

If you are not Beta Testing the Kaspersky Update Utility 2.0, then please do not post in this section.

If you have issues with Kaspersky Internet Security update, or Kaspersky Anti Virus update, or Kaspersky PURE update, or Kaspersky for Mac update, or Kaspersky Business
product update, or Kaspersky for Small Office product update, then please review the various sections of this forum first, then please post in the correct section of this forum.

This post has been edited by richbuff: 3.05.2012 02:41

--------------------

+Quote Post
shoaibb
post 13.06.2012 10:44
Post #9

Try to re update it

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23.11.2014 12:32