IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> mdb file infected with virus
Erwinky
post 22.04.2012 12:20
Post #1

Group: Members

Hi, I have a problem, I have some data mdb extension, but all considered to be infected with the virus by kaspersky, can the file be repaired?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 23.04.2012 01:31
Post #2

Oldtimer

Group: Moderators

Please post the full, complete detection details. Post screenshot of Detected > Active threats.
With columns widened to show full detected and name and object and path/location details.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or
png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
Erwinky
post 28.04.2012 21:55
Post #3

Sorry I just reply, this is the link screenshot and should I send samples of the infected file?

mdb file infected

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 29.04.2012 02:51
Post #4

Oldtimer

Group: Moderators

...mdb extension, but all considered to be infected with the virus by kaspersky...
Looks like it could be a false positive, maybe.

Yes, please send some samples to the Lab, instructions are located in the third important topic located near the top of the Virus section of this forum. And here: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=13881

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
Erwinky
post 1.05.2012 22:19
Post #5

I've got the answer, but they have been told this is not a false positive, and now the file has been sent to the group heuristic detection. hopefully the file can be repaired, because I know kaspersky is famous for it's repair infected files. Thank you.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30.07.2014 04:57