Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Licence Not Valid, Black.lst file missing or currapted
mause
post 10.04.2012 00:19
Post #1

Group: Members

Hi there,

I'm trying to update the antivirus list of my kaspersky antivirus for mac 2011 but it does not work. The color of the icon is red and there's this message on the main board "Licence not valid" and then if i click on the key button this message is displayed "Black.lst missing or corrupted, update to solve the problem". I've updated but nothing happen. What should i do? is there any particular procedure should i follow? (I apologize for my English).

Thank You
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ZEssinger
post 7.05.2012 23:54
Post #2

Advanced Member I

Group: Members

QUOTE(mause @ 9.04.2012 23:19) *
Hi there,

I'm trying to update the antivirus list of my kaspersky antivirus for mac 2011 but it does not work. The color of the icon is red and there's this message on the main board "Licence not valid" and then if i click on the key button this message is displayed "Black.lst missing or corrupted, update to solve the problem". I've updated but nothing happen. What should i do? is there any particular procedure should i follow? (I apologize for my English).

Thank You

Hi mause,

The error message you are getting has nothing to do with your databases being outdated. The key file that you are using is either now invalid, out of date, or has become corrupted somehow. What I would do is contact Kaspersky directly to see where the problem with your license key file really is.

Cheers.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25.07.2014 00:01