IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> virus disabled mouse
goat11
post 5.04.2012 00:10
Post #1

Group: Members

I recently encountered a virus that disabled my mouse drivers. I use a logitech wireless mouse and keyboard. the keyboard works but the mouse doesn't. I tried a couple of different mouses and they didn't work. Last night I downloaded the kaspersky Virus Removal tool, scanned the computer and it didn't detect anything. Is there anything else I can do? Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 5.04.2012 05:16
Post #2

Oldtimer

Group: Moderators

Please see the first Important topic. There, you will find instructions for logs.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
goat11
post 6.04.2012 08:51
Post #3

Group: Members

I tried running the getsysteminfo script but I can't click on create report because my mouse isn't working. Also the tab function which allows me to Move from field to field isn't going into the correct field. Is there anOther way to create the report using the keyboard. Computer booted up in safe mode and couldn't execute the script because of the disabled mouse.

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 6.04.2012 09:12
Post #4

Oldtimer

Group: Moderators

If you have Kaspersky product installed, please contact Tech Support: https://my.kaspersky.com/en/support/helpdesk

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31.08.2014 08:14