Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tablet Security
Paul13
post 3.04.2012 18:41
Post #1

Advanced Member II

Group: Members

Why is your new Tablet Security Product only on the Gobal Website and not on the UK one please?
I've downloaded from the market on a 7 day trial and really like it alot better than any I've used before but I can't purchase it as it will not come up on the UK site and the only I can see is $19.99 and no price in uk pounds.
Any help will be great
iechyd da
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
antikythera
post 4.04.2012 00:17
Post #2

ICT Consultant

Group: Gold beta testers

The only option available at present seems to be through a Kaspersky ONE license. Please release Tablet Security in the UK as a standalone product for purchase exclusively on the Kaspersky store if nowhere else.

--------------------
Nothing to see here, move along!

+Quote Post
Paul13
post 4.04.2012 13:36
Post #3

Advanced Member II

Group: Members

QUOTE(antikythera @ 3.04.2012 20:17) *
The only option available at present seems to be through a Kaspersky ONE license. Please release Tablet Security in the UK as a standalone product for purchase exclusively on the Kaspersky store if nowhere else.

Hiya,
No it's on the gobalsite priced at $19.99 but I can't buy it for some reason. I think it's mobile security with ONE and not tablet. I can buy it from the market but thats no good as it then can only to used on that tablet no transfer also if another build is released you pay again. I know this is a new product but come on please put it on sale for your loyal customers.
Iechyd da

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23.12.2014 02:42