IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Unable to delete temporary files
Redkite
post 11.02.2012 19:58
Post #1

Group: Members

An automatic deletion of temporary files failed (got stuck in a loop) so I tried to clear the \Windows\Temp folder manually. After a Windows restart I was able to delete everything except 2 files called kls****.tmp which were created on 15/12/11. When I try to delete them I get the message "Files in use by Kaspersky Internet Security". This seems to go against the principle of temporary files. How can I delete them?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Redkite
post 11.02.2012 19:59
Post #2

An automatic deletion of temporary files failed (got stuck in a loop) so I tried to clear the \Windows\Temp folder manually. After a Windows restart I was able to delete everything except 2 files called kls****.tmp which were created on 15/12/11. When I try to delete them I get the message "Files in use by Kaspersky Internet Security". This seems to go against the principle of temporary files. How can I delete them?

+Quote Post
Redkite
post 11.02.2012 20:00
Post #3

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 12.02.2012 02:29
Post #4

Are You Kidding?

Group: Moderators

You don't, especially if there are only two files, and if they are taking up a tiny amount of disk space.

If you have Kaspersky temp files that are taking up too much disk space, post back, and I or someone else will post additional instructions.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25.10.2014 01:17