IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> UDS:DangerousObject.Multi.Generic
sariyarasa
post 14.01.2012 05:43
Post #1

Group: Members

what is UDS:DangerousObject.Multi.Generic ??
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 14.01.2012 06:08
Post #2

Are You Kidding?

Group: Global moderators

Welcome. It is a Kaspersky Security Network (KSN) detection.

Please post the full, complete detection details. Post screenshot of Reports > Detailed Report > Detected threats.
Right click the Detected bar, and select Path. Right click the Detected bar again and select File.
Then post the screenshot with columns widened to show full detected and name and object and path/location details.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or
png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

Reports > Detailed Report > lower left > Save button > please attach the saved text.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
Comp Nerd
post 16.01.2012 06:51
Post #3

I'm wondering the same thing? I try quarantining it and nothing I ran a scan and it says it detects 13?

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 16.01.2012 06:53
Post #4

Are You Kidding?

I'm wondering the same thing?
Please post the full, complete detection details. Post screenshot of Reports > Detailed Report > Detected threats.
Right click the Detected bar, and select Path. Right click the Detected bar again and select File.
Then post the screenshot with columns widened to show full detected and name and object and path/location details.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or
png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

Reports > Detailed Report > lower left > Save button > please attach the saved text.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
Comp Nerd
post 16.01.2012 07:01
Post #5

I don't see a "detected threats" tab?

Edit ok found the Detected threats part when i right click on the detected bar I don't see path?

OK Edit #2: I quarantined it. It says 22 detected but my computer is protected with the green bubble? Did i get rid of it all or should i expect it to come back?..Thing is confusing me!

This post has been edited by Comp Nerd: 16.01.2012 07:13

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 16.01.2012 07:23
Post #6

Are You Kidding?

What Kaspersky version? We need full detection details.

The instructions I posted above are for version 2012.

Here are version 2011 instructions: Please post the full, complete detection details. Post screenshot of Detected > Active threats.
With columns widened to show full detected and name and object and path/location details.

--------------------

+Quote Post
I'm Here For...
post 11.03.2012 10:42
Post #7

I got one of these. It's stuck where it is, but I can't quarantine it. No big emergency pop ups are appearing though, so should I just leave it be?

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 11.03.2012 10:50
Post #8

Are You Kidding?

You are granted permission to reply to the instructions that are posted in the even-numbered posts of this topic thread.

--------------------

+Quote Post
whitemice
post 27.04.2012 17:47
Post #9

QUOTE(richbuff @ 11.03.2012 02:50) *
You are granted permission to reply to the instructions that are posted in the even-numbered posts of this topic thread.

I have the same report - see attachment for screen shot of the detailed report. What is this, and should I tell Kaspersky to "fix"?

Thank you.

Attached File  ScreenShot.jpg ( 165,03K ) Number of downloads: 74

+Quote Post
Bill Sweatt
post 27.04.2012 23:59
Post #10

Ok BuffRich,

Here is a screen shot per your request showing the detailed report with path selected.
So what is this file and why is it showing up now? What should we do with it?

Thanks
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Detected_UDSD_DangerousObject.Multi.Generic.jpg ( 189,27K ) Number of downloads: 78

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 28.04.2012 06:18
Post #11

Are You Kidding?

Welcome. Kaspersky has been informed, and the fix is in the works.

Welcome. It is a false positive. It will fix itself.

--------------------

+Quote Post
gashbell
post 30.04.2012 14:02
Post #12

QUOTE(richbuff @ 28.04.2012 10:18) *
Welcome. Kaspersky has been informed, and the fix is in the works.

Welcome. It is a false positive. It will fix itself.

Should I delete this particular file or just leave it in the quarantine folder?

+Quote Post
leonlynn
post 3.06.2013 15:25
Post #13

what should I do next?
Attached File(s)
Attached File  KSNdetection.JPG ( 182,13K ) Number of downloads: 45

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 4.06.2013 05:43
Post #14

Are You Kidding?

Welcome. Please clear your Java cache: http://www.java.com/en/download/help/plugin_cache.xml

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26.11.2014 05:19