IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gadget green, but no checkmark., Is this normal?
APriceless26
post 13.01.2012 02:44
Post #1

Group: Members

Okay, so I know how to use a computer and most general programs, but I am no computer wiz. So please keep that in mind.

Well, I've had Kaspersky for six days now, and this is the first time that the small computer on my desktop doesn't have a check on it. It's a green (which I know means it's protected) power button. I usually click it to go to the menu to update it (yes, I know it updates automatically), so when I do, it has a computer with a check and it says my computer is protected.

Is this normal and am I safe?

Sorry for the noob question, but I really don't know, and I just want to make sure I'm not at risk. I just had my computer fixed and the guy replaced my old protection with this one.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 13.01.2012 03:34
Post #2

Oldtimer

Group: Moderators

Welcome. That happens sometimes. Please click the red K tray icon,to open the main Kaspersky window. If that looks ok, then all is good.

I edited the topic title, to provide a description of the issue. Original title: Help needed by a newb.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
APriceless26
post 13.01.2012 03:49
Post #3

Group: Members

Okay, thank you for helping me and welcoming me! bs.gif I feel relieved! tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24.07.2014 18:37