IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Update ran but still says "database out of date"
momof three
post 2.01.2012 04:28
Post #1

Group: Members

I have ran an update and my alerts are still telling me the "databases: out of date". I have restarted my computer and still get the same notification. I even did a critical scan and still the same message. Can anyone tell me what else I need to do?

Attached File(s)
Attached File  kaspersky.png ( 189.44K ) Number of downloads: 34

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rudger79
post 2.01.2012 04:31
Post #2

Forum Elite

Group: Gold beta testers

Welcome. Reboot, then Check system date/time correct, then Settings > Update > Settings > Update source > Proxy server > uncheck proxy server > ok>ok>ok.
And Settings > fourth icon (cardboard box) > Appearance > enable Animate taskbar icon > ok.

Upper right of Kaspersky window, Reports > lower right > Detailed report, lower left > Update, then lower left > Save, save it somewhere and attach it to your next post.
If the file is too large to upload, then zip it (right click, send to > compressed zipped folder) and upload the zip.

Also, Please post the link of your GSI report by following the four steps outlined here: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?s=&am...post&p=5395

--------------------
2015 Beta Test Machine specs: Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1, Real Machine (laptop), 4GB Ram No OEM stuff. My GSI Report Link

________________________________________________________________________________
1.Laptop -
Windows 7 Pro SP 1 x64 4gb - FF latest -
KIS 2015 Beta
2.Desktop -
Windows 7 Pro SP 1 x86 4gb - FF latest - KIS 2014

My Kaspersky Account Kaspersky Support Ticket Request to Kaspersky Virus Lab Link to GSI Report Instructions Kaspersky Latest Product Versions

+Quote Post
dorothyrd
post 3.01.2012 01:18
Post #3

QUOTE(rudger79 @ 1.01.2012 18:31) *
Welcome. Reboot, then Check system date/time correct, then Settings > Update > Settings > Update source > Proxy server > uncheck proxy server > ok>ok>ok.
And Settings > fourth icon (cardboard box) > Appearance > enable Animate taskbar icon > ok.

Upper right of Kaspersky window, Reports > lower right > Detailed report, lower left > Update, then lower left > Save, save it somewhere and attach it to your next post.
If the file is too large to upload, then zip it (right click, send to > compressed zipped folder) and upload the zip.

Also, Please post the link of your GSI report by following the four steps outlined here: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?s=&am...post&p=5395

I too have this issue.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  k_update.zip ( 44.87K ) Number of downloads: 23

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 3.01.2012 03:15
Post #4

Oldtimer

Group: Moderators

Welcome. Please check system date/time is correct. It is not tomorrow yet.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
helpmeplease2
post 7.01.2012 08:36
Post #5

I started having this problem last night with Kaspersky 2012. Same issue as the OP. My date and time is correct for my region. I am in Bangkok Thailand and have been here for many months. No trouble updating until now. I'm 12 hours ahead of the East Coast if that makes any difference, I have no idea . . . . . .

Thanks!
Attached File(s)
Attached File  K_report.txt ( 162.46K ) Number of downloads: 6

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 7.01.2012 08:50
Post #6

Oldtimer

Group: Moderators

Welcome. "Update files are corrupted".

It appears that there are issue with Thailand update servers.

Settings > Update > Update Source > Select from the list > select another country, such as Ceylon > ok>ok and try update databases.

If still no go, please also contact Tech Support: https://my.kaspersky.com/en/support/helpdesk

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
ae111sr
post 8.01.2012 12:59
Post #7

I've had exactly the same problem since replacing the motherboard in my PC a couple of days ago. Thanks to rudger79s post on this tread I checked the BIOS date and found it was one day ahead of the Windows date. As soon as I corrected the BIOS date and rebooted the problem has disappeared. Thanks for your help rudger79.
John

+Quote Post
Umiera
post 13.05.2013 20:08
Post #8

I'm having exactly the same issue with momof three.

I've done doing all the steps given.

the ATTACHMENT provided by me is the detailed report that you asked to save.

The link of my GSI report. http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...3c31d703cf97028

Please help me to solve it.

Thank you smile.gif

This post has been edited by Umiera: 13.05.2013 20:16
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Kaspersky_Report.zip ( 16.45K ) Number of downloads: 5

+Quote Post
rudger79
post 13.05.2013 20:30
Post #9

Forum Elite

Group: Gold beta testers

Welcome
QUOTE(Umiera @ 13.05.2013 08:08) *
I've done doing all the steps given.
It appears you skipped the part about checking date and time. Your PC clock appears to be in the future by almost a day.

Also, you don't have enough RAM to do anything. You need to add another 2 GB of RAM. Your windows installation is also suspect.

Please fix your PC clock, add 2 gb of ram, activate windows.

--------------------
2015 Beta Test Machine specs: Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1, Real Machine (laptop), 4GB Ram No OEM stuff. My GSI Report Link

________________________________________________________________________________
1.Laptop -
Windows 7 Pro SP 1 x64 4gb - FF latest -
KIS 2015 Beta
2.Desktop -
Windows 7 Pro SP 1 x86 4gb - FF latest - KIS 2014

My Kaspersky Account Kaspersky Support Ticket Request to Kaspersky Virus Lab Link to GSI Report Instructions Kaspersky Latest Product Versions

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29.07.2014 02:31