Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kaspersky Not Opening, Tojan or Soming
Jesse
post 28.09.2006 11:22
Post #1

Group: Members

Hello
I need HELP my kaspersky 6.0 will not open.I click on it and it Sits in Task Manger for a few moments then disapers again .Also i cant go to some sites because It takes 1hour to go there or it says CANT FIND SERVER But my system idle prosess is Fine ANy help That dose not mean formating or buying more shit Then i allread Have Would help
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Don Pelotas
post 28.09.2006 11:36
Post #2

Global Moderator

Group: Global moderators

QUOTE(Jesse @ 28.09.2006 09:22)
Hello
      I need HELP my kaspersky 6.0 will not open.I click on it and it Sits in Task Manger for a few moments then disapers again .Also i cant go to some sites because It takes 1hour to go there or it says CANT FIND SERVER But my system idle prosess is Fine ANy help That dose not mean formating or buying more shit Then i allread Have Would help

Hi Jesse & welcome

The honest answer is the one you won't like to hear: Reformat & reinstall XP!....................but try this first:

1. Disablé system restore and check if some site have been added to the restricted & trustedzone, see how here:http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=21869.

2. Next this: 1. Download and install the trial of Regsupreme, next download KisKav6Remove.zip.

2. Make a folder called Kav 6.0 on the desktop and unzip KisKavRemove into this, then uninstall Kaspersky, reboot into safemode and run the tool (doubleclick on "avp_remove.cmd" for the 6.0 tool). Now run the trial of Regsupreme, run it (use normalmode only, not aggressive), when finished scanning you rightclick and select "All", then you click "Fix" at the bottom, it will ask you if you wish to make a backup and you do, just to be safe. This only works if you have installed Kis/Kav in the default location with Windows!

3. Reboot into normalmode and install 6.0 again.

4 Then if things are going tp plan update Kaspersky and reboot if it asks and do a "Scan my computer" with the "Scan my computer settings at high, set the action to "Disinfect, delete if infection fails". Just rightclick on the tray-icon and choose "Scan my computer from there.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jesse
post 28.09.2006 12:25
Post #3

Group: Members

QUOTE(Don Pelotas @ 28.09.2006 18:36)
Hi Jesse & welcome

The honest answer is the one you won't like to hear: Reformat & reinstall XP!....................but try this first:

1. Disablé system restore and check if some site have been added to the restricted & trustedzone, see how here:http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=21869.

2. Next this: 1. Download and install the trial of Regsupreme, next download KisKav6Remove.zip.

2. Make a folder called Kav 6.0 on the desktop and unzip KisKavRemove into this,  then uninstall Kaspersky, reboot into safemode and run the tool (doubleclick on "avp_remove.cmd" for the 6.0 tool). Now run the trial of Regsupreme, run it (use normalmode only, not aggressive), when finished scanning you rightclick and select "All", then you click "Fix" at the bottom, it will ask you if you wish to make a backup and you do, just to be safe. This only works if you have installed Kis/Kav in the default location with Windows!

3. Reboot into normalmode and install 6.0 again. 

4 Then if things are going tp plan update Kaspersky and reboot if it asks and do a "Scan my computer" with the "Scan my computer settings at high, set the action to "Disinfect, delete if infection fails". Just rightclick on the tray-icon and choose "Scan my computer from there.

Thanks So much RegSupreme Worked and got rid of It I just reinstalled kaspersky and working fine

+Quote Post
Don Pelotas
post 28.09.2006 18:29
Post #4

Global Moderator

Group: Global moderators

QUOTE(Jesse @ 28.09.2006 10:25)
Thanks So much RegSupreme Worked and got rid of It I just reinstalled kaspersky and working fine

Pleae do a full scan with Kaspersky.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23.12.2014 04:51