IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Malicious URL
JG_Hawkins
post 6.08.2011 06:07
Post #1

Group: Members

What does the message Malicious URL 3BBB6A...http://bs.serving.sys.com mean? Is this really Malware or a false positive?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ballistic
post 6.08.2011 06:24
Post #2

Advanced Member II

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Where did you get the message from? What version of Kaspersky are you using?

We need more information.

--------------------
Win7 SP1 Home Premium x86, IE9, FF17, KIS 2013 13.0.1.4190 (e), Intel Duo-core with 3GB RAM

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 6.08.2011 06:24
Post #3

Are You Kidding?

Group: Moderators
From: currently: falling out of a kayak in the middle of the Mediterranean, near Kekova Island, Turkey

Welcome. Please post the full, complete detection details. Post screenshot of Detected > Active threats.
With columns widened to show full detected and name and object and path/location details.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or
png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
JG_Hawkins
post 6.08.2011 08:13
Post #4

I am using Kaspersky Internet Security 2011. The item was in reports/detected threats. Listed as suspicious and highly critical. When I click on Quarantine it does not show a file.

+Quote Post
wiskas
post 6.08.2011 09:09
Post #5

Advanced Member II

QUOTE(JG_Hawkins @ 6.08.2011 14:13) *
I am using Kaspersky Internet Security 2011. The item was in reports/detected threats. Listed as suspicious and highly critical. When I click on Quarantine it does not show a file.

An iframer alert simply means that Kaspersky has blocked a web page that it suspects has malicious code within an iframe construct.

The page that would have been displayed would be replaced by a Kaspersky Alert - that you would have noticed.

As the page was blocked, you remain protected, no harm was done.

--------------------
Have you:
__________Read the IMPORTANT topics at the top of this forum?
__________Posted a GSI link so we can help you? <- Click on this to see how.

+Quote Post
JG_Hawkins
post 7.08.2011 19:37
Post #6

I did a little looking and found that it was from a tracking cookie probably from Yahoo. The company is listed as Eyeblaster. Since I did not find a file is it possible that there were residual bits left of something removed left on the system. I have noticed that if I scan with Super Anti-spyware it finds one cookie every time. My guess is that Kaspersky ignores it. What do you think?

+Quote Post
RaytheBear
post 8.08.2011 00:17
Post #7

Kaspersky Fan I

What do I think?
You should have followed richbuff's advice in Post #3

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic