IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thank you Kaspersky, TDSSkiller does the trick!
kilnerstew
post 11.07.2011 17:57
Post #1

Group: Members

Thank you Kaspersky,

First of all for developing an easy to use tool [TDSSkiller] to get rid of the beloved Google redirect virus.

Secondly for offering this to the community as freeware.I'm sure there lots of virus removal tools out there which people are reluctant to use because they cost money,and, in these difficult times, they are not prepared to risk making payments in case they don't work.

Just to mention that I couldn't open the .exe file from C drive, but found that it would fire up if I opened it from the USB stick I had downloaded it onto.

The lovely people who come up with these viruses get cleverer, but found their match with you guys !!

Thanks again................Stuart rolleyes.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
okidoki7
post 11.07.2011 21:26
Post #2

Thank you Kaspersky,

It works.

+Quote Post
jessijan
post 11.10.2011 22:37
Post #3

I'm also grateful to Kaspersky. This is the best anti-virus software I had ever used. My friend who works for a major computer company suggested this and I wasn't disappointed.

+Quote Post
debra1
post 17.10.2011 14:38
Post #4

QUOTE(jessijan @ 11.10.2011 13:37) *
I'm also grateful to Kaspersky. This is the best anti-virus software I had ever used. My friend who works for a major computer company suggested this and I wasn't disappointed.

I can add that I was trying to find the one and only smile.gif anti-virus system that can really protect my computer...Finally I feel I found it.

Thanks,
Debra

--------------------
Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
Will Durant

+Quote Post
bgivenb
post 5.05.2012 23:59
Post #5

I just registered for the forums to say thank you. The TDSSkiller worked and I have regained my faith in humanity. Much thanks from seattle b_punk.gif b_punk.gif b_punk.gif b_punk.gif b_punk.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23.04.2014 19:53