Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Google Chrome browser and Kaspersky Internet Security
yinepsu
post 2.07.2011 20:54
Post #1

Group: Members

http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...25ab6983f0eafa4

PLEASE HELP.

I use the GOOGLE CHROME browser. I alredy did every single instruction of the all post.

I attempt to make GOOGLE CHROME browser and Kaspersky Internet Security & Anti-Virus more compatible and work well together. Without deactivate the options of Firewall - WebAnti-Virus and related that allow navegate in Internet with my data and pc protected.

Because if I can´t activate the package of Internet Security I lose the main capacity of the Antiviru sistem.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
yinepsu
post 2.07.2011 21:08
Post #2

QUOTE(yinepsu @ 2.07.2011 19:54) *
http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...25ab6983f0eafa4

PLEASE HELP.

I use the GOOGLE CHROME browser. I alredy did every single instruction of the all post.

I attempt to make GOOGLE CHROME browser and Kaspersky Internet Security & Anti-Virus more compatible and work well together. Without deactivate the options of Firewall - WebAnti-Virus and related that allow navegate in Internet with my data and pc protected...

Because if I can´t activate the package of Internet Security I lose the main capacity of the Antiviru sistem. It does´nt have sense.

Also Kaspersky Internet Security & Anti-Virus disables flash in Mozilla Firefox and makes problems into navegation to access pages like Hotmail account login. And seems that only works with Internet Explorer and even with that browser dissable some flash in some others pages.

I don´t use Internet Explorer. Don´t want to do it neither because it does´t work as I need to.

+Quote Post
Don Pelotas
post 2.07.2011 21:28
Post #3

Global Moderator

Group: Global moderators

Chrome and Kaspersky works just fine togther i use Chrome as my main browser and never have issues. So i'm pretty sure you issue is related to something else.....the tricky part is to find out what it is. Magic desktop is listed as possible incompatible, you could by uninstalling that as a trouble shooting step.

If it was me then i would do this:

1. Please as the first step uninstall 2011, reboot and run this tool: http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=208279463, use the option "Remove all known products" in the tool.

2. Uninstall Magic desktop.

3. Either reinstall 2011 or even betterinstall KIS 2012 (you will need the activation code again), update it and then reboot.

--------------------

+Quote Post
yinepsu
post 2.07.2011 22:13
Post #4

Well sorry for not know well english and even do try to makes the info more understandable to get a good reply by correcting the post I sent. If you look to the modification you will see it. And I don´t joking myself because this problem has makes me not being able to work at all since all teh info is in my gmail account and having lose so much valuable time and being so late and obviously so much worried about it.

And since I see a person with the same problem as mine post many times because can not solve the problem and myself doing every thing that is described. Well I wanted to be as clear as possible.

Apology for whatever you think I was doing to annoy...

But thanks for the info. I hope it resolve my problem.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31.07.2014 19:33