IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kaspersky not responding?
bigcar
post 17.05.2011 03:20
Post #1

Group: Members

Help! Recently a Trojan (or two, I really have no idea what Kaspersky tells me sometimes) infected my computer and now Kaspersky is telling me to fix my problem. The 'button' on the home screen has now turned red and says that my computer is at risk, there is a button that says 'fix it now' but no matter how many times I click on it nothing happens! I'm really worried about what this Trojan is doing so please help.

I have Kaspersky Internet Security 2011, help? sad.gif

EDIT: In ten minutes I have now gone from 0 to over 250 viruses, please help!

This post has been edited by bigcar: 17.05.2011 03:21
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 17.05.2011 04:05
Post #2

Are You Kidding?

Group: Moderators

Welcome. Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Virus-related issues > first Important topic > instructions for logs and screenshot are located there.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
bigcar
post 17.05.2011 04:16
Post #3

sorry about that, i'm just so worried and panicked that i didn't bother to even read that. this first screen shot is the trojan. i now have 500 virus on my computer.

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 17.05.2011 04:39
Post #4

Are You Kidding?

You have no Active threats. smile.gif That is a very, very good sign that all is good.

If you have any other issues, please post the full, complete detection details. Post screenshot of Detected > All detected
With columns widened to show full detected and name and object and path/location details.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or
png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

If further concern, instructions for logs are as I indicated in my other post.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
kelvinT
post 17.05.2011 06:42
Post #5

I have similar problem and below would be the screen shots. As encountered by the previous member, when I attempted to click on neutralize / disinfect, there was no respond from Kaspersky. My fear is that there is an active threat to my system and hope you can advice how I could remove this threat.

Attached File  1st_screen_shot.PNG ( 113,38K ) Number of downloads: 6

Attached File  2nd_screen_shot.PNG ( 113K ) Number of downloads: 7

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 17.05.2011 06:47
Post #6

Are You Kidding?

Welcome. Please clear your Temporary Internet Files, then right click the detection that appears in your screenshot, then select Delete or Clear or Remove. Then Exit Kaspersky via right click the red K tray icon,
then reboot.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kelvinT
post 17.05.2011 09:48
Post #7

Thank you for the solution. It worked and now everything is back to normal. Another big thank you bs.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21.10.2014 23:51