IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kaspersky Icon Covered with Yellow triangle with Exclamation point, Merged with same.
Publius
post 2.04.2011 15:11
Post #1

Group: Members

Hello All:

I appreciate this forum:

I'm living in Germany at the moment and speak only English. Therefore my issue has been harder to resolve. As mentioned in the subject line, Kaspersky Internet Protection has suddenly turned off. The icon is still in the task bar try but it's now gray instead of red and it's covered with a triangle that has a yellow exclamation point inside. I searched for solutions on line. One guy told me to simply update which I did. The red color came back for about a minute and then was soon replaced by the gray and yellow colors with the dreaded exclamation point. I've tried to call Kaspersky in Germany with no luck. Does anyone have any experience with this issue? Warmest regards,

PubliusYellow Triangle with Exclamation Point
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dh27564
post 2.04.2011 15:34
Post #2

Posting guru

The User's Guide says this message indicates a failure occurred in the operation of some application component. Try doing a repair install. Start > All Programs > Kaspersky > Remove or Repair > Repair. If this does not solve the issue, I would do a complete uninstall / reinstall (Keep Activation Data when prompted) and see if that helps. Make sure date and time are correct on PC.

--------------------
D. Henderson
Cleveland, Ohio USA

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 3.04.2011 02:01
Post #3

Are You Kidding?

Group: Moderators

Also,

Please click the banner that is at top of the main Kaspersky window. Any details provided on the situation?

If still no go, please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the seventh Important topic.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
Publius
post 3.04.2011 14:34
Post #4

I have 19 active detected threats. The Red Kaspersky icon in the task bar tray has a yellow triangle with an exclamation point in the center. When I load Kaspersky and I click the Red button that says "Your Computer Security is at Risk" and then "Fix it Now," the 19 threats are shown in a box. At the top it says "Disinfect All." When I click it nothing happens. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks in advance to all for reading this. Warmest regards,

Publius

+Quote Post
dh27564
post 3.04.2011 15:12
Post #5

Posting guru

Please post a screenshot of Active Threats: Open Kaspersky > Quarantine > Detected Threats > Change Quarantined to Active Threats (drop-down Box). Widen the columns so all text is visible. Screen shot instructions if needed:

1. Display Detected Threats– Active Threats (with columns widened so all text is visible).
2. Press the “Prt Scr” key (usually next to the F12 key).
3. Open the Paint program (Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint).
4. Select Edit > Paste > File > Save As (jpeg or png).
5. When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

What version of Kaspersky are you using (right-click the "K" icon and select ABOUT)?

--------------------
D. Henderson
Cleveland, Ohio USA

+Quote Post
Perry
post 3.04.2011 15:14
Post #6

Advanced Member III

Hi

Take a screen shot (details below) of your active threats please make sure the object line is widened enough to show all the path name.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21.10.2014 06:11