Remove Safe Website Kaspersky Icon in Browser

AryanK

I really don’t want to see Kaspersky Shields icon everywhere I go. Isn’t there a way you can make it so that only dangerous website are shown with Red Shields.

This is getting quite annoying and This can be only disabled by switching off the kaspersky Anti-banner feature. Anti-banner is a good ad blocker. Quite useful. But something should be done about these repetitive logos appearing everywhere.

Hello @AryanK

Welcome!

• URL advisor → Checking a website for safety has a variety of configurable options, however, (ioo), it will not be possible to selectively filter so that only malicious URLs are highlighted with a Kaspersky icon. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Yes, Anti-banner serves a different purpose but stop reading from the script and apply practical knowledge. 

Kaspersky support team is no good. The exact same issue was raised previously and they said they can’t do anything about.

I think a User should be able to control what he want or does not want to see on his browser.

forget these clown, I found a solution. This way Kaspersky URL protection will only scan specific websites. 

Check “On Specified websites only” and “only URL in search results”

KASPERSKY should provide us with an option to disable those Green shield icons. It gets annoying.

There’s no point in Looking at hundreds of Shields. You could just draw a Red shield on the URL that is malicious.

This is Outrageous. 

I hope the support team takes a note of this.

Aryan K

Hello @AryanK

You’re most welcome!

We’re glad you found the URL advisor, from the link we provided above. 

IF you’ve raised the issue previously with Kaspersky support & they advised there is nothing that can be done about it, that’s it, unless you wish for Kaspersky support to again pay attention to your concern, raise a Feedback, I have a complaint request. 

Personally, we appreciate seeing all four colours: green, grey, yellow & red

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Yes, Anti-banner serves a different purpose but stop reading from the script and apply practical knowledge. 

Kaspersky support team is no good. The exact same issue was raised previously and they said they can’t do anything about.

I think a User should be able to control what he want or does not want to see on his browser.

forget these clown, I found a solution. This way Kaspersky URL protection will only scan specific websites. 

Check “On Specified websites only” and “only URL in search results”

KASPERSKY should provide us with an option to disable those Green shield icons. It gets annoying.

There’s no point in Looking at hundreds of Shields. You could just draw a Red shield on the URL that is malicious.

This is Outrageous. 

I hope the support team takes a note of this.

Aryan K

Hello @AryanK 

As I think, you have found the solution for your problem. For me, this is a solution that can take care of most users. It is not a "one size fits all" type of closing and opening function, but giving you more choices. I think this is the best solution.

Regards.