Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Crack
pramod70
post 24.01.2011 14:14
Post #1

Advanced Member II

Group: Members

In most of the country many of us use crack windows i think it is true.

SO, i want to ask 1 question can we put kaspersky in Cracked Os if yes why if no why not.

But we will keep update service pack and all things which is required for OS.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Leon B.
post 24.01.2011 15:12
Post #2

QUOTE(pramod70 @ 24.01.2011 11:14) *
In most of the country many of us use crack windows i think it is true.

SO, i want to ask 1 question can we put kaspersky in Cracked Os if yes why if no why not.

But we will keep update service pack and all things which is required for OS.

Hi pramod70, welcome to the forum,

Before we move on, please be acknowledged that Cracked software inquiries are not allowed. A moderator would probably close and disregard this post as part of the code of conduct in the Forum.

But, as the cracked software in question is not Kaspersky, we could make an effort to clarify the situation.

Is not allowed to provide troubleshooting advices for creaced soft, but we can consider this as a non troubleshoting inquiry.

If you are using an illegal version of windows, I recommend you to use a legal/free version of windows. you can download a 90 days free trial by visiting the following site:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-en/evalcenter/cc442495.aspx

Regarding your inquiry, technically, there are no elements to say that Kaspersky wouldn't work in a non genuine copy of windows. But keep in mind that a non genuine Windows will not upgrade trough Windows Update. So even if you put Kaspersky, it will result in a lack of security.

Come on mate, get your sistem legal. I know that Window$ is not a cheap thing, and, contrarly, its a very very expensive affaire, but you have an alternative, as I mentioned above.

Take care, cheers.

--------------------
"I cannot walk through the suburbs
in the solitude of the night
without thinking that the night pleases us
because it suppresses idle details,
just as our memory does."

JLB

+Quote Post
Whizard
post 24.01.2011 17:19
Post #3

Professional

Group: Moderators

Harbouring piracy is like riding a space shuttle on the outside instead of inside.

--------------------
Networking and Security Guru
~^Whizard^~

+Quote Post
antikythera
post 24.01.2011 19:08
Post #4

ICT Consultant

Group: Gold beta testers

Harbouring piracy is like riding a space shuttle on the outside instead of inside.
I agree entirely.

simple solution pramod is to go and buy the windows starter edition designed to be cheap enough for 'most of your country' to stop using pirate operating systems. if you can afford KIS you really can afford to buy that too.

alernatively use openSUSE or ubuntu.

--------------------
Nothing to see here, move along!

+Quote Post
Leon B.
post 24.01.2011 20:51
Post #5

QUOTE(antikythera @ 24.01.2011 16:08) *
I agree entirely.

simple solution pramod is to go and buy the windows starter edition designed to be cheap enough for 'most of your country' to stop using pirate operating systems. if you can afford KIS you really can afford to buy that too.

alernatively use openSUSE or ubuntu.

Furthermore,

openSuse or ubuntu will save the cost of an antivirus as wel... wink.gif

anyway, dont be superb, for a country of $1,237 annual income pro capite, that buy would represent the 20% of the annual income. I wouldnt spend the 20% of my annual income in a great copy of windows...

We undesrtand you boy!

--------------------
"I cannot walk through the suburbs
in the solitude of the night
without thinking that the night pleases us
because it suppresses idle details,
just as our memory does."

JLB

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 25.01.2011 03:08
Post #6

Are You Kidding?

Group: Global moderators

Also,

I recall a recent topic where the anti-virus application deleted critical Windows files, and the PCs could not boot into Windows anymore. The topic thread was filled with angry posts made by angry users. Guess what? All of those users were running cracked Windows, and the anti-virus deleted a "patched" Windows file.

But the above is the least important reason to not use cracked software. Piracy is illegal and infectious.

Topic is closed until or if forum leader re-opens.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19.12.2014 11:14