Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Virus Rem Tool? Unable to download, Unable to download
baco
post 29.12.2010 10:16
Post #1

Group: Members

Hi ,
I am having files vanish from folders at random, all of my av software finds nothing, (prevx 3.0 paid version , MBAM paid version ESET security 4 full version) , I am using win 7 64bit , so when i try to DL the Kaspersky virus removal tool no matter what link I use to get to the download i get a message similar to this "Access to the requested resource was forbidden." and or a 404 error.
I also have winpatrol plus installed I know its not an AV but I do not get any warnings of changes from it either,
I have tried disabling bat files, registry editing & other such resources used by hackers, malware etc,with no luck, Spybot finds nothing either, I have used so many different av`s anti malware etc & must admit I am stumped, the only other thing I could think of is that my HD may be faulty? but I have duel HD`s installed so the odds of them both crapping out on me are slim, I have reformatted & reinstalled the OS multipul times, all the stuff i have used I have not left installed so its not a security overkill issue,
My permanent protection is ESET , MBAM & PREVX . I have also used the kasperskey rescue disc , now that did find & clean some stuff but nothing particularly nasty that as far as I know could cause me the headache I am having
thanks in advance

This post has been edited by baco: 29.12.2010 10:18
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 29.12.2010 10:31
Post #2

Oldtimer

Group: Moderators

What download link? Are you able to connect to other security related websites?

1. Click here to download the GetSystemInfo tool
2. Unzip, run getsysteminfo.exe. Choose where you wish to save the text file, the desktop is the easy choice.
3. Click here to upload your GetSystemInfo log.
4. Now add the link to the log you have just made in your post.

Are you able to download AVZ? Please attach the zipped virusinfo_syscure.zip; instructions, see: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?s=&am...st&p=678334

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20.08.2014 14:42