Show "Used screen time" for kids [MOVED]

Danny_D

Hi,

Thank you for the great app.
I have a suggestion for a feature.

Kids should be able to see the time they have left before the phone is locked. This way they could "ration" their screen time.
For my kids it always comes a surprise when they've spent all their time since theres no timer or notification that would tell them how much they have used up their screen time.

Hope you take this into consideration.

Can someone move this to the right sub forum: Kaspersky Safe Kids

Hi, Thank you for the great app. I have a suggestion for a feature. 
Kids should be able to see the time they have left before the phone is locked. This way they could "ration" their screen time.
For my kids it always comes a surprise when they've spent all their time since there’s no timer or notification that would tell them how much they have used up their screen time. Hope you take this into consideration. Can someone move this to the right sub forum: Kaspersky Safe Kids

Hello @Danny_D

Welcome!

Correct, the feature is not available for children who use Android & or iOS devices, unlike children who use Windows devices.

The suggestion has been submitted to KSK developers, Russia. 

Note, even tho the enhancement has the potential to be of great benefit, to children & parents, Kaspersky may not agree; also, changes to KSK may take a long time, sometimes a very long time; we will update you when there’s information available. 

The Moderators will kindly move your topic to Kaspersky Safe Kids section, when they have time. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hi, Kids should be able to see the time they have left before the phone is locked. This way they could "ration" their screen time. For my kids it always comes a surprise when they've spent all their time since there’s no timer or notification that would tell them how much they have used up their screen time.

Hello @Danny_D

Follow-up information from KSK developers:

The Kaspersky expert team appreciates the suggestions.

No ETA has been set to when this suggestion will be implemented.

We will proceed to close the case.

unquote. 

FYI, closing the case will mean there will be no feedback, at any time, from them, for the logged issue. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋